metamorpheus

How does one report 'bugs' when trying to use the forums?

6 posts in this topic

The TCM-branded favicon.ico or favicon.gif is still missing.  That is a tiny little graphic that goes into the public html root of this website, it seems they missed copying it over in the upgrade, or the page isn't configured to use it.

Here is the icon file used in the past, c/o Wayback Machine:

favicon.ico

22 hours ago, MovieCollectorOH said:

The TCM-branded favicon.ico or favicon.gif is still missing.  That is a tiny little graphic that goes into the public html root of this website, it seems they missed copying it over in the upgrade, or the page isn't configured to use it.

Here is the icon file used in the past, c/o Wayback Machine:

favicon.ico

Hi MovieCollectorOH

Can you please provide a screenshot of exactly what you're referring to? Where is it missing? 

4 hours ago, TCMModerator1 said:

Hi MovieCollectorOH

Can you please provide a screenshot of exactly what you're referring to? Where is it missing? 

Hi, here's a screenshot.  This is Firefox, running in "safe mode", just to rule out any possible anomalies with add-ons.  The tab for this forum web page has what looks to be a 3rd party icon.  I just tried it on a couple other unrelated browsers and get exactly the same thing.  To the left of that you can see that the browser correctly shows the orange DuckDuckGo icon and to  the left of that the blue Netaddress icon.  Not a dealbreaker, but I used to work for a publisher so branding deviations like this get my attention.

http://moviecollector.us/pics_to_hotlink_on_TCM/Screenshot%20from%202017-11-11%2012-02-11.jpg