Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

why the media is trying so hard to scuttle roy moore

340 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I don't know about that. Have you seen any photos of Rupert Murdoch lately? He's 85 years- old and he looks like a Shar-Pei.

Well, 2 years ago he married Mick Jagger's Ex, Jerry Hall who is simply a gorgeous 61 year- old.

Meanwhile 74 year-old Mick " I Can't Get No Satisfaction " Jagger has  been seen about town squiring around a young 22 year -old woman.

You've seen how trump and these two guys look. Do you think they could get the kind of " girly action " they're getting if they weren't *billionaires.

* Mick Jagger has sung, danced and composed his way up to only about $300 million.

"What's the matter with you boy?"

Jerry Hall must be hard up for money marrying that old coot. I wonder if

Jagger ever used Please allow me to introduce myself as a pick up line.  

Probably not. I still think Donny is probably going to stick with wife number three.

• Thanks 1

Why hello, young lady. Did anyone ever tell you you're a very pretty

girl? Let's go over to Mrs Fields and I'll buy you two large chocolate chip

cookies. My name. Um...er...it's Jeff Beauregard.

Things would be tough for Moore now that so many people are at home

buying things on their computer. But there're still the Friday night football

games. Why hello, young lady.

30 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

"This is a political maneuver and it has nothing to do with reality. It all about politics."

d88fEdjs?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/930248138086060032

Oh now, Roy ol' boy. Don't worry too much about all this. I'm sure those freakin' Bible Thumpers there in "The Heart of Dixie" will still elect your sorry butt into office anyway.

(...or as someone earlier put it in this thing when they so cleverly paraphrased that famous closing line in the movie Chinatown: "Forget it, Jake. It's Alabama.")

• Haha 1

On 11/11/2017 at 11:44 AM, JakeHolman said:
 Jim Hoft Retweeted

Seems Roy Moore's main accuser, Leigh Corfman has been divorced three times, filed for bankruptcy three times, has a history of drug use, and a history of accusing pastors of hitting on her. She is Michelle Fields on steroids

And remember folks:  She's wrong because she's Evil!  

(Copyright 2016, Republican party...All licensed uses of "She's wrong because she's ugly" are registered trademarks of the Trump candidacy.)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JakeHolman said:

Has absolutely nothing to do with Roy Moore. Or have you really descended to the "Clinton did bad things so why can't Moore" argument?

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

The title of this thread should be " Why the Republican Party Is Trying So Hard To Get Scuttle  Roy Moore  " 

Mitch McConnell is threatening that even if he's elected they won't allow you to be seated!

So this isn't the end of the Republican Party,  since most Republican leaders are now stepping up and saying Moore should resign,  or if he doesn't that they (Senators) will be removed him from the Senate after the election (which takes a 2\3 vote and therefore must include a large number of GOP Senators).

Even that moron Sessions has said there is no reason to doubt his accusers.   

Hey, they are likely taking this stance to protect the party (instead of because it is just the right thing to do),  but at least they are taking the right stance. 

slV_OilN_bigger.jpeg

The Rush to Judgment in the Moore Case

It has the trappings of a partisan hit job.

It is hard not to look upon the Roy Moore imbroglio as another well-timed hit-job from a familiar and well-practiced source — the same people who thought they had destroyed the Trump campaign by releasing the Billy Bush tape from eleven years before, and, when that didn’t finish Trump off, tried the nuclear option very late in the campaign by shopping to the media the Steele dossier, which the Clinton campaign had commissioned, with its salacious and seditious elements. 

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/453703/roy-moore-accusations-political-attack

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JakeHolman said:

"This is a political maneuver and it has nothing to do with reality. It all about politics."

d88fEdjs?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/930248138086060032

You're still at it, Jake, pumping out post after post defending Roy Moore.

lead_960.jpg?1510605227

Did you see Beverly Young-Nelson's press conference yesterday?

Did you?

Do you think it was just an act, those tears, that embarrassment, that agony upon her face as she recalled her encounter with the judge 40 years ago?

And did you actually see or, at least, hear Moore's tepid defense of himself on Hannity's show? You love Hannity so much I assume you did. Did his "denials," weak as they were, sound convincing to you?

Its sickening the pure tribalism that we see in politics all the time now.

Opinions are formed before the facts are even known.

Jake, a southern conservative, having a knee jerk defense of Roy Moore, a Bible thumping southern conservative, no matter how compelling the accusations of FIVE WOMEN (!!!) against him may be.

Look at the face of the woman pictured above and say that that is the face of a woman lying about her encounter with Moore. And if you can't do that, at least have the decency to stop posting right wing source articles here defending the man who terrorized this woman so much in his assault of her that the memory of it still makes her cry today.

• Like 2

The reach across in the car to cop a feel. I thought that was

Frank Costanza's move. 

Moore indulged in ill-timed hits on teenage girls. That's why he's

in deep doo doo now.

The letter from the pastors supporting Moore is actually from August

before he got into trouble for trying to pick up teens. Things in the

letter that referred to the primary were taken out. I think that breaks

one of the ten. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

Rush Limbaugh today said that back when Roy Moore supposedly made these inappropriate moves against underage girls, he was a registered Democrat.

And this is somehow a defense?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/rush-limbaugh-roy-moore-democrat-accused-targeting-teen-211119801.html

It's one thing to bring up Bill Clinton - - but if these extreme right-wing Republicans nutcases like Coulter are so desperate that they have to bring up Jack Kennedy, you know that they're grasping for straws. 

After all, their lower-class white base audience is pretty stupid and poorly educated, but they're not brain dead.

And the extreme right-wing nutcases are going down in a quicksand, of their own making, that smells like ****.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

Has absolutely nothing to do with Roy Moore. Or have you really descended to the "Clinton did bad things so why can't Moore" argument?

republicans are now going to be just as selective as democrats have been.:P:lol:

besides, it ain't up to the gop but alabama voters. maybe they would not be so willing to overlook moore's turpitude if the msm had not spent the past 50 years siding with the demoratic party on all issues.

2 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

besides, it ain't up to the gop but alabama voters. maybe they would not be so willing to overlook moore's turpitude if the msm had not spent the past 50 years siding with the demoratic party on all issues.

18 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Well, when trump admitted sexually assaulting women, how did he rationalize it? I guess you'll just have to listen to the

Access Hollywood Tape

again to hear exactly what he thinks about this.

And trump never did get around to suing all those women who alleged that he sexually assaulted them.

14 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Nip--

I'm curious to hear what you think about Moore.

Are you supporting an accused child molester and an accused rapist  just because trump supports him?

And bear in mind, institutions in Alabama have upheld these horrendous accusations against Moore.

Nip-- where do you stand on Moore?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

But it is up to the GOP Senators if Moore stays in office.   Face it,  Moore is out,  period.  If he wins,  the Senate will vote to remove him.    It takes a 2\3 vote and therefore all it takes is 15 \ 16 GOP Senators (since all Dems will vote to remove him I assume). 

My guess is that over 90 Senators will vote to remove him.     

“A Democrat’s corruption scandal is kept under wraps, while a Republican’s alleged transgressions are given saturation coverage.” -Rich Noyes, research director of the Media Research Center http://go.shr.lc/2zYaKtf  #InsideTheBeltway

2uLjgf-X?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://twitter.com/WashTimes/status/930612584780320770

LETTERS TO THE EDITOR: Moore should ask the FBI to supply a lie-detector examiner to test him. He should offer to pay for the examiner to give tests to the four accusing women, too. http://go.shr.lc/2zYmLi6  #Opinion

https://twitter.com/WashTimes/status/930609045282742274