Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

why the media is trying so hard to scuttle roy moore

355 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

Check it out.. Attacking Judge Moore’s Morality is a Dirty Leftist Trick ... http://tinyurl.com/y7tkhgc2 

So, could attacking the moron's apparent inability to grasp the concept of the separation of Church and State be classified as a "Dirty Centrist Trick", Jake you good ol' boy, you?

(...'cause IF it could be, then I'm PROUD to say...GUILTY AS CHARGED HERE, DUDE!!!)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I am always amused when folks try to ask questions of the wingnuts

here and actually expect them to give reasonable answers instead of

the same old loony toon nonsense they post. C'mon man, wake up. :)

P.S. Roy Moore, the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

I am always amused when folks try to ask questions of the wingnuts

here and actually expect them to give reasonable answers instead of

the same old loony toon nonsense they post. C'mon man, wake up. :)

P.S. Roy Moore, the gift that keeps on giving.

C'mon now, Vautrin. SURELY you knew my earlier "Dirty Centrist Trick" "question" to our resident good ol' boy wingnut Jake here was offered up in a rhetorical manner, now didn't you really?!

And of course, in order to make my point about how so many "good ol' Bible Belt boys" somehow seem to always lack the intelligence enough to grasp that whole separation of Church and State concept that this country's government was AND is based upon.

(...so no, dude...I wasn't expecting any "answer" from good ol' Bible Belt Jake here...and most ASSUREDLY not any sort of an intelligent answer, anyway...nope, I fully expected our resident good ol' southern Bible Belt boy/man-of-few-words would just continue to post in his usual manner...those asinine little copy & paste links and pictures he finds on his little wingnut websites)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

So, could attacking the moron's apparent inability to grasp the concept of the separation of Church and State be classified as a "Dirty Centrist Trick", Jake you good ol' boy, you?

(...'cause IF it could be, then I'm PROUD to say...GUILTY AS CHARGED HERE, DUDE!!!)

Moore-- he carries around the Ten Commandments, so he can keep them close while he's checking each one off-- by process of elimination he's doing all right here.

By all empirical data,  Moore is a fake Christian, a fake DA, a fake judge--and one can just hope that he hasn't completely faked himself out.

By what we're hearing in these last few days, it looks as though that just about everybody in Alabama knew about his proclivities toward teenage girls and they were just keeping his secrets.

This was truly a sad situation but now at least some light has been shed on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dargo said:

C'mon now, Vautrin. SURELY you knew my earlier "Dirty Centrist Trick" "question" to our resident good ol' boy wingnut Jake here was offered up in a rhetorical manner, now didn't you really?!

And of course, in order to make my point about how so many "good ol' Bible Belt boys" somehow seem to always lack the intelligence enough to grasp that whole separation of Church and State concept that this country's government was AND is based upon.

(...so no, dude...I wasn't expecting any "answer" from good ol' Bible Belt Jake here...and most ASSUREDLY not any sort of an intelligent answer, anyway...nope, I fully expected our resident good ol' southern Bible Belt boy/man-of-few-words would just continue to post in his usual manner...those asinine little copy & paste links and pictures he finds on his little wingnut websites)

I think a rhetorical question is the best way to go, but some folks 

do ask questions seriously. Perhaps they are not that familiar with

the wingnuttus Americanus species. And it's probably better there

are no answers forthcoming in the first place. Judge Moore is stuck

in a bad place. Even if he wins, the Republicans won't want him in

the Senate for the voters to see come 2018. So long, Judge Roy

Moore. See you at the next slumber party.

• Haha 1