Sign in to follow this  
spence

Finally got back into the finest forums & other stuff!

3 posts in this topic

Many may still e aware of me  my handle was always (spencer) but a few months ago some...you know what gave my pc a virus!!!  & this was the one & only place I-(for some reason) couldn't get back into?

I know (jakeem, topbilled, lawrenceA) & a few others pretty well & could still not contact them about this ridiculous matter, because of still being blocked out of the A #1 message boards on the net

& I was headed to approx (2,500 posts) too!?    But, unfortunately could never handle the trick of putting an Avatar on my profile?   & very much wanted to do so

(NOTE: Could somebody please reply & let me know this came out a-ok?

(*-always denotes an *Oscar winner)

At this time of the movie year & as most are already aware, all things current cinema-(something in decline with each passing year, sadly)  still turn to *"Uncle Oscar" & I was still receiving e mail notifications from thread (2017) jakeem,etc but couldn't of course reply    The most asinine thing is I've been on the boards since about 2001 & some glitch screwed it up for me

Just saw-=(only hours ago) the very lavish & $expensive$ remake of "Murder on the 0rient Express" (**1/2-out of four stars at best) But I didn't really expect much, mainly went to it due to "Marvelous Michelle Pfeiffer" & she really has a throw away role here. & I don't care what most say I rate Finney's Hercule Poirot over *Ustinov's  from the very strong & nearly perfecto 1974 version (***1/2) & I'm no who done it fan myself. & it's score by the never won an *Oscar Alex North has really gained a following over these past 40yrs   This version will almost certainly snag noms for it's costumes & production design though

& as  for Michelle, 2017 marks her return to "The Silver-Screen" after 4yrs, but let me tell you fellow moviefans out there, her other film, still out there somewhere "mother!" was by far among the worst new releases I ever attended!!!

I've never left a movie, but it was getting so stunningly awful as it went along, I was on the verge of it this time at the movies

As for her-(again sole reason I even went to this pic.) she was good, but really has a small role in the apocalyptic thriller

MY ADVICE STAY AWAY FROM "mother!" (* star for her only) & it barely hit $18 million domestically, a new low for *Oscar winner & $B.O.$ champion *Jennifer Lawrence.

Next on the menu   Either *"The Woodman's"-=(a nickname I picked up from Bill Murray back on the great days of SNL, when predicting the 1977 *Oscars.) *Woody Allen's #47th behind the camera "Wonder Wheel" or of course "Star Wars: VIII"-(though not particularly among it's legions of fans myself)

THANK YOU & WELCOME YOUR INPUT

16 hours ago, spence said:

Many may still e aware of me  my handle was always (spencer) but a few months ago some...you know what gave my pc a virus!!!  & this was the one & only place I-(for some reason) couldn't get back into?

I know (jakeem, topbilled, lawrenceA) & a few others pretty well & could still not contact them about this ridiculous matter, because of still being blocked out of the A #1 message boards on the net

& I was headed to approx (2,500 posts) too!?    But, unfortunately could never handle the trick of putting an Avatar on my profile?   & very much wanted to do so

(NOTE: Could somebody please reply & let me know this came out a-ok?

(*-always denotes an *Oscar winner)

At this time of the movie year & as most are already aware, all things current cinema-(something in decline with each passing year, sadly)  still turn to *"Uncle Oscar" & I was still receiving e mail notifications from thread (2017) jakeem,etc but couldn't of course reply    The most asinine thing is I've been on the boards since about 2001 & some glitch screwed it up for me

Just saw-=(only hours ago) the very lavish & $expensive$ remake of "Murder on the 0rient Express" (**1/2-out of four stars at best) But I didn't really expect much, mainly went to it due to "Marvelous Michelle Pfeiffer" & she really has a throw away role here. & I don't care what most say I rate Finney's Hercule Poirot over *Ustinov's  from the very strong & nearly perfecto 1974 version (***1/2) & I'm no who done it fan myself. & it's score by the never won an *Oscar Alex North has really gained a following over these past 40yrs   This version will almost certainly snag noms for it's costumes & production design though

& as  for Michelle, 2017 marks her return to "The Silver-Screen" after 4yrs, but let me tell you fellow moviefans out there, her other film, still out there somewhere "mother!" was by far among the worst new releases I ever attended!!!

I've never left a movie, but it was getting so stunningly awful as it went along, I was on the verge of it this time at the movies

As for her-(again sole reason I even went to this pic.) she was good, but really has a small role in the apocalyptic thriller

MY ADVICE STAY AWAY FROM "mother!" (* star for her only) & it barely hit $18 million domestically, a new low for *Oscar winner & $B.O.$ champion *Jennifer Lawrence.

Next on the menu   Either *"The Woodman's"-=(a nickname I picked up from Bill Murray back on the great days of SNL, when predicting the 1977 *Oscars.) *Woody Allen's #47th behind the camera "Wonder Wheel" or of course "Star Wars: VIII"-(though not particularly among it's legions of fans myself)

THANK YOU & WELCOME YOUR INPUT

Welcome back.   Uh, your avatar isn't displaying since the default TCM avatar (first letter of user name), is what is displayed.     That is sad, because I always like to look at the very stunning Michelle Pfeiffer.  

2 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Welcome back. 

No, have to pronounce it correctly:
In spence's case, it's "Oh.   Welcome.........back.  :unsure:"