Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

Women respond to misogyny and sexual predators with power

596 posts in this topic

In recent weeks a number of rich and famous men have been accused of sexual harassment with charges that range from lewd remarks and groping all the way to rape.

None of these men are more famous than trump, the "President" of the United States.

Since the Access Hollywood audio tape, where trump actually bragged about sexual battery of women,

women from all over the country have been accusing trump of inappropriate sexual contact and sexual battery on a number of levels.

Initially he said he would sue these women-- nothing has come of that.

With so many famous men in politics, business and in the entertainment industry being toppled by these accusations, you have to wonder how much longer trump can hold on until his accusers get their day in court.

No one is above the law and it will be interesting to see how this all turns out within the current climate of Americans not tolerating, any longer, rich and powerful men who take sexual advantage of women, and men, who don't have their money and clout.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2017 at 7:54 PM, jakeem said:

These 12 women have accused President Trump of sexual misconduct. The White House position, repeated again today, is that they are all lying. Trump said in the campaign that he would sue them — he hasn't.

DO3lAlBXUAEUYQk.jpg

ALLEGED VICTIMS OF

THE ACCUSED SEXUAL PREDATOR-IN-CHIEF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/17/2017 at 8:07 PM, jakeem said:

Until Roy Moore and Donald Trump admit their sexual harassment, apologize, quit blaming the victims and the media, and put themselves in a position to be held accountable, i really don't want to hear what Trump fans think about Franken.

These accusations against trump occurred just before last year's presidential election.

Some of the accusations date back decades, while others allegedly occurred during his current third marriage.

Each woman has her own story and she deserves to be heard.

Now is no time to send a message that some men can still get away with it, just because of who they are and where they are.

Women have civil rights too and it's time the society respected them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

21 hours ago, jakeem said:

Fox News host @seanhannity tried to book one of Roy Moore's accusers for an on-air interview, and she replies with this EPIC response:

DO_-sR4V4AATGX7.jpg

This is one of the reasons so many women just don't come forward at all.

I'm truly tired of men judging women who don't come forward at the time of the alleged crime and report it to the police and other authorities.

I have to say this to all men - - unless you have ever been a victim of sexual harassment or sexual assault, You couldn't possibly understand what that does to a person and when you consider how Society views the victim in these cases --still after all these years well-- it's almost as ridiculous as men telling women whether or not they should or can have abortions.

The misogynist -sexist resentment of women in the society, particularly that promoted by this current Administration, isn't going  any further.

Women are demanding, not asking, but demanding their civil, human and medical rights in the United States of America today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

This is one of the reasons so many women just don't come forward at all.

I'm truly tired of men judging women who don't come forward at the time of the alleged crime and report it to the police and other authorities.

I have to say this to all men - - unless you have ever been a victim of sexual harassment or sexual assault, You couldn't possibly understand what that does to a person and when you consider how Society views the victim in these cases --still after all these years well-- it's almost as ridiculous as men telling women whether or not they should or can have abortions.

The misogynist -sexist resentment of women in the society, particularly that promoted by this current Administration, isn't going  any further.

Women are demanding, not asking, but demanding their civil, human and medical rights in the United States of America today.

Uh,  you want women to be heard.   Well for them to be heard they have to come forward.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

this thread is a hit piece against our great president.

Image result for donald trump

When you're hit by the truth everybody wins.

trump can't tell the truth, he wallows in lies,

but there are still people in America who know the truth about trump and are going to use their

Constitutional Freedom of Speech

to tell the world all the truth that they know about your " president".

1 minute ago, Princess of Tap said:

When you're hit by the truth everybody wins.

trump can't tell the truth, he wallows in lies,

but there are still people in America who know the truth about trump and are going to use their

Constitutional Freedom of Speech

to tell the world all the truth that they know about your " president".

Those 12 women already made their accusations.  Are you saying more women are going to make additional accusations?   Also,  you mentioned a court of law but as you know the statute of limitations has expired.   So are you saying some of these women are going to file civil charges against Trump?

43 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

this thread is a hit piece against our great president.

Image result for donald trump

Of course it is but it is Trump that put the focus on those accusations by those immature tweets related to Al Franken.     In addition,  you always like to claim that your Christian values are superior to secular values.

Well,  does what Trump say on that Access Hollywood tape 'fit' your Christian values?    

4 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Those 12 women already made their accusations.  Are you saying more women are going to make additional accusations?   Also,  you mentioned a court of law but as you know the statute of limitations has expired.   So are you saying some of these women are going to file civil charges against Trump?

An intriguing possibility......  thanks for bringing it up.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Of course it is but it is Trump that put the focus on those accusations by those immature tweets related to Al Franken.     In addition,  you always like to claim that your Christian values are superior to secular values.

Well,  does what Trump say on that Access Hollywood tape 'fit' your Christian values?    

I thought the access hollywood tape irrelevant because it was like 11 years before 2016 and as I said in another thread I doan expect christian behavior least of all from politicians.:)

1 minute ago, NipkowDisc said:

I thought the access hollywood tape irrelevant because it was like 11 years before 2016 and as I said in another thread I doan expect christian behavior least of all from politicians.:)

So you hold politicians to a lower moral standard than non-politicians.   Interesting.   That explains why you love Trump so much.   

• Like 1

yes, I'm a realist. my attitude is kinda like T'Pau's in 2nd year star trek ep 'amok time'...

"the air is the air. what can be done?"

Related image

all the present day realities are there for the seeing. trump may not be impeached unless mueller can dig up something. roy moore will probably win because the more the msm pushes it the more alabama gop voters will resent it and do the opposite of what they want. why should I unduly fret? there are probably hordes of other 'predators' in washington who haven't been found out yet.

so I'm just gonna relax and enjoy donny's time in the sun.:D

15 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

all the present day realities are there for the seeing. trump may not be impeached unless mueller can dig up something. roy moore will probably win because the more the msm pushes it the more alabama gop voters will resent it and do the opposite of what they want. why should I unduly fret? there are probably hordes of other 'predators' in washington who haven't been found out yet.

so I'm just gonna relax and enjoy donny's time inthe sun.:D

Especially since he might not get much when he's behind bars.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

yes, I'm a realist. my attitude is kinda like T'Pau's in 2nd year star trek ep 'amok time'...

"the air is the air. what can be done?"

Related image

Funny that you didn't allow the same leeway when it came to Obama.  And he had no scandals.  Would that make you a hypocrite?

• Haha 2

Well, Nip's a "Trump lover", and you know what's always said about "birds of a feather". ;)

Sepiatone

26 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

Well, Nip's a "Trump lover", and you know what's always said about "birds of a feather". ;)

Sepiatone

Well I have to say I'm beginning to understand the absurd rationale behind their blind allegiance to this man who is a known crook, sexual predator and serial lair.  They simply like what he stands for.  But what I don't get is how can they be so stupid and gullible.  He really doesn't stand for the things he says he stands for.  It's a gimmick and how on earth can you put all that trust in a crook, sexual predator and serial liar?  Things are bound to end up badly. And just look at the policies he is rolling out.  They are all for his benefit and the detriment of his rabid followers.  So they willingly accept less in terms of quality of living in turn for a wall, no immigration and laws that prohibit abortion and gay rights?  

I just came back from Tuscany where everything is spotless and the people are outgoing and happy.  That is the result of utilizing their own money instead of giving it to the wealthy and hoping that some of it will trickle back down to them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Funny that you didn't allow the same leeway when it came to Obama.  And he had no scandals.  Would that make you a hypocrite?

on the contrary, I was completely fair to obama. I only expected of him that his performance should perfectly mesh with his rhetoric and it did not and the msm was notoriously soft on covering him. they shoulda nailed his behind when he bleeped up with his choice for VA sec Rick Shinseki but they made excuses for him and trashed shinseki instead. I can remember when the msm went full throttle on Bush 41 for breaking his no new taxes pledge. he was a republican president so they couldn't wait. the real America which have been dubbed deplorable put up with this biased sheet since the late 1960s but now...

"but now I've put it right!" -alec guinness, damn the defiant!

Related image

• Confused 2

It’s time to investigate the sexual assault charges against Donald Trump

Donald Trump got a pass during the campaign on numerous accusations of assault. We need a new special prosecutor

".... it's absolutely stunning to realize that the sitting president of the United States, Donald Trump, continues to evade any consequences for the numerous accusations of sexual assault and sexual harassment made against him by women who had nothing to gain by going public. His press secretary continues cheerfully deflecting questions by suggesting that Trump's accusers, all 16 of them, are liars. Trump himself calls the whole thing "fake news," even though there is literally a taped confession where he brags about forcibly kissing and grabbing women, because "when you’re a star, they let you do it." ....

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/21/its-time-to-investigate-the-sexual-assault-charges-against-donald-trump/

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

on the contrary, I was completely fair to obama. I only expected of him that his performance should perfectly mesh with his rhetoric and it did not and the msm was notoriously soft on covering him. they shoulda nailed his behind when he bleeped up with his choice for VA sec Rick Shinseki but they made excuses for him and trashed shinseki instead. I can remember when the msm went full throttle on Bush 41 for breaking his no new taxes pledge. he was a republican president so they couldn't wait. the real America which have been dubbed deplorable put up with this biased sheet since the late 1960s but now...

"but now I've put it right!" -alec guinness, damn the defiant!

Related image

Nip--

"The real America"-- what do you mean by that term?

You mention that it's been dubbed deplorable. Are you saying Trump supporters are the only Real Americans?

Are you saying the white people who supported Trump are the only Real Americans? And frankly the deplorables are in some categories that a lot of other white people are not in. You need to clarify this term before you go any further because it sounds unconstitutional.

All people who are classified as Citizens by the United States of America are Real Americans.

The only "real 'real' "Americans"I can think of that might be historically utilized would be the original Americans - - The Native Americans.

Let me remind you that it's unconstitutional to put American citizens in different levels of citizenship.

All American citizens are on the same level of citizenship:

We're all Americans;

We're all REAL Americans-- living in the real America.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Anthony Weiner is in prison. Bill Clinton was impeached. Bill O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacey & Mark Halperin were fired. Al Franken and Charlie Rose apologized. Glenn Thrush was suspended. Louis C.K. was canceled. When will Donald Trump be held accountable?

I always liked that golden oldie by Brook Benton: " It's Just A Matter Of Time".

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

deplorable americans are those black and white and hispanic and oriental americans who adhere to traditonal american values which are religiously judeo-christian based.:)