Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

Women respond to misogyny and sexual predators with power

545 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Sen. Amy Klobuchar on Tuesday: "In your memo...you wrote on page 1 that a president persuading a person to commit perjury would be obstruction, is that right?"

Attorney General nominee Bill Barr: "Yes"

Image result for klobuchar and barr

Women actually have the power in this country to do something about this mess.

Philip Rucker Retweeted Maddow Blog

It seems @amyklobuchar was rather prescient with her questions to Barr earlier this week

Adam Schiff Retweeted BuzzFeed News

The allegation that the President of the United States may have suborned perjury before our committee in an effort to curtail the investigation and cover up his business dealings with Russia is among the most serious to date. We will do what’s necessary to find out if it’s true.

19 hours ago, jakeem said:

Emily Jane Fox, senior reporter for Vanity Fair, tells Rachel Maddow that Michael Cohen has a document proving that President Trump knew about a reported payment to rig online polls in favor of then-candidate Trump.

https://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/cohen-has-proof-trump-knew-of-payment-to-rig-online-polls-v-f-1428083267803?cid=sm_npd_ms_tw_ma

cJ86N23r?format=jpg&name=600x314

Women journalists deliver the goods.

The Women would head-up the Women's march can't even get along.    This is what happens when there is so much focus on identity politics.

Yea, women organize because,  well, they are all women, and therefore believe they have a common goal.

But after that sub-groups form; white women, black women,  lesbian women,  Jewish women,  etc....

These sub-groups realize they don't always share the same common goals and therefore there is tension.   The sub-groups breakout into their own group,  but since there are sub-groups within the sub-groups,  the tension will never end.   

If these so called women-leaders can't even bond as a team over a march,  I don't see how the Dem party can keep their 'big-tent' going.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/womens-march-2019/h_93b0ae1ca4610b9cfd70196029ac8896

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

House Democrats to propose $1 billion for border security without money for wall https://cnn.it/2FLqnWT 

DxSQ_oaWsAAHObW.jpg

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Wait: Trump wants to trade a PERMANENT wall for THREE YEARS of protection for Dreamers (the Bridge Act), with no protection after that (let alone a path to citizenship)? That's a crazy deal.

Nancy's not going to fall for that one.

Women respond to misogyny and sexual predators with power

Women respond to "misogyny" and "sexual predators" with false accusations is more like it.

On 1/17/2019 at 6:21 AM, jakeem said:

22 minutes ago, jakeem said:

MORE: Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls Pres. Trump's proposal a "non-starter." "For one thing, this proposal does not include the permanent solution for the Dreamers and TPS recipients that our country needs and supports." http://abcn.ws/2Dmzj3y 

DxThMR-VsAA0u5C.jpg

And Speaker Pelosi has spoken.

Democrats aren't supporting the racist Women's March anymore. They're running like hell from those anti-semites.

Where you been?

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, darkblue said:

Democrats aren't supporting the racist Women's March anymore. They're running like hell from those anti-semites.

Where you been?

Nancy PelosiVerified account @TeamPelosi 46m46 minutes ago

Women marched, women ran, women voted, and women won.

Today I’m proud to join @SFDemocrats marching for our San Francisco values which are American values. -NP #WomensMarchSF

#WomensMarch2019

DxT-vb6UcAAnnIT.jpg
  • Like 1

Anyone else?

Nope.

And probably not Pelosi anymore either.

Ever since the Woman's March was exposed as anti-semitic, Democrat supporters have gone into no comment mode.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, jakeem said:

House Dems to offer $1 billion in funding for border security to reopen government http://hill.cm/CaSc8Mi 

DxUgquUX4AA242u.jpg

4 hours ago, jakeem said:

Nancy Pelosi Retweeted Donald J. Trump

.@realDonaldTrump, 800,000 Americans are going without pay. Re-open the government, let workers get their paychecks and then we can discuss how we can come together to protect the border. #EndTheShutdown

19 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Nancy PelosiVerified account @TeamPelosi 46m46 minutes ago

Women marched, women ran, women voted, and women won.

DxT-vb6UcAAnnIT.jpg

19 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Today I’m proud to join @SFDemocrats marching for our San Francisco values which are American values. -NP #WomensMarchSF

#WomensMarch2019

Women are finally taking their rightful powerful position in the United States of America.

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

BREAKING: Sen. Kamala Harris announces she will run for president in 2020. https://abcn.ws/2Dpi5lS 

Dxb2OJEWsAE6uMR.jpg

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Kamala Harris was born 10 months before LBJ signed the Voting Rights Act

the idea that an African-American or woman - much less both - could seriously compete for the presidency was inconceivable then

things have changed

arc of moral universe has bent

WijcFonN?format=jpg&name=600x314

Women have always done all the work; now they have the power.

On 1/20/2019 at 3:28 PM, Princess of Tap said:

Women are finally taking their rightful powerful position in the United States of America.

The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war

Yeah!

Meet the new boss,,,,,,,,"woman"
Same as the old boss,,,,,,,,"man"
  • Thanks 1

whatta sickly anorexic.

DxTmFHNW0AA6Azx.jpg

she can use a word processor with those spindly emaciated appendages?

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

whatta sickly anorexic.

DxTmFHNW0AA6Azx.jpg

she can use a word processor with those spindly emaciated appendages?

Nippy,

Ann has become rich writing quite a few books.

Last year I read one of her latest books called  "Adios, America!".

You might take a look at some of her books.

I don't buy them or go to the public library, I just checked them out online with my tablet.

The book I read was primarily about Latin American Immigration into the United States.

And she must be able to write very well with the word processor because she has successfully written a lot of books and made a lot of money.

2 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

These 3 Former Kansas Republicans Say They No Longer Felt At Home In The GOP

"....."I thought, 'I really can't do this anymore,' " she says. "By the 12th I was being asked to switch parties" and by the 19th, she had.

That was the same day state Sen. Dinah Sykes, another former moderate Republican from the Kansas City suburbs, announced her switch to join the Democrats, too.

Sykes, like Clayton, says she felt like an outlier in the Republican caucus.

"You know, if you didn't vote in lockstep and fall in line you were penalized."

That's what happened to state Sen. Barbara Bollier, also a former moderate Republican from the same Kansas City suburbs. When Bollier endorsed Democratic candidates for election, Kansas Senate President Susan Wagle — a Republican — says she had no choice but to strip Bollier of her committee leadership posts. "That was the line," Wagle says.

As a Democrat, Bollier says this legislative session, for the first time, "I don't have that pit in my stomach. That stress of knowing I don't agree with so many of the policies," brought forward by Republicans....

https://www.npr.org/2019/01/21/685616641/these-3-former-kansas-republicans-say-they-no-longer-felt-at-home-in-the-gop?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=20190121&fbclid=IwAR0aiizqcWRHINy5wMWUxwhMAj5rvyhRGvydkP8aoIwztSD74dsdQ1OQxJA

Northeast Kansas women know what they want and they know how to get it.

12 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Speaker Nancy Pelosi: “We cannot have the president, every time he has an objection, to say I’ll shut down the government until you come to my way of thinking…If we hold the employees hostage now, they’re hostage forever.” https://

Image result for nancy pelosi wearing purple

In her private life, the Speaker is a mother of 5. So she certainly has had some experience with toddler behavior and childhood Tantrums.

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

In her private life, the Speaker is a mother of 5. So she certainly has had some experience with toddler behavior and childhood Tantrums.

Yes,   that will help Pelosi deal with Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez when Pelosi has to tell her 'no f-n way!'.