Sign in to follow this  
Princess of Tap

Women respond to misogyny and sexual predators with power

595 posts in this topic

Right wingers have been using the "real Americans" scam for a while.

Anyone who doesn't agree with their politics is not a "real American."

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

deplorable americans are those black and white and hispanic and oriental americans who adhere to traditonal american values which are religiously judeo-christian based.:)

Latin American Hispanics are traditionally involved in the Roman Catholic church and the Black American church is historic and quite well known in the United States. 

Of late, there's been a trend with some Hispanics to form their own Protestant churches.

The church Institution  where  white supremacist Dylan Root murdered those black Christians goes back to the 18th century-- The African Methodist Episcopalian Church, founded by a former slave upon the principles of the Englishman John Wesley's Methodist movement.

I think you were trying to be sarcastic here because most of the black people and Latinos in America did not vote for Trump, whether they were Christian or not.

Also you would do well to remember that No one has a copyright on Christianity or values that stem from the Old Testament.

And that Real Americans are all American citizens of the United States of America.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mr6666 said:

It’s time to investigate the sexual assault charges against Donald Trump

Donald Trump got a pass during the campaign on numerous accusations of assault. We need a new special prosecutor

".... it's absolutely stunning to realize that the sitting president of the United States, Donald Trump, continues to evade any consequences for the numerous accusations of sexual assault and sexual harassment made against him by women who had nothing to gain by going public. His press secretary continues cheerfully deflecting questions by suggesting that Trump's accusers, all 16 of them, are liars. Trump himself calls the whole thing "fake news," even though there is literally a taped confession where he brags about forcibly kissing and grabbing women, because "when you’re a star, they let you do it." ....

https://www.salon.com/2017/11/21/its-time-to-investigate-the-sexual-assault-charges-against-donald-trump/

With the climate in the country today, trump needs to get rid of his Damoclean Sword over these sexual harassment allegations and sort this thing out once and for all.

Or I should have said Damoclean swords,  I forgot Mueller, but I bet trump hasn't. LOL

( If the right one don't get him,  then the left one will.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

deplorable americans are those black and white and hispanic and oriental americans who adhere to traditonal american values which are religiously judeo-christian based.:)

Not at all.   Deplorable Americans are those that try to put into law their traditional religious values.

E.g.  I have no problem with someone that believes being gay is a sin (wrong).   I do have a problem with someone that votes to ban same sex marriage.

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

NPRVerified account @NPR 2h2 hours ago

President Trump treads into charged territory with his recent comments on allegations against Senate candidate Roy Moore and Sen. Al Franken.

More than a dozen women have accused Trump himself of sexual misconduct.

https://www.npr.org/2016/10/13/497799354/a-list-of-donald-trumps-accusers-of-inappropriate-sexual-conduct?utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=2050

trump's support for accused serial sexual child predator Roy Moore, along with his criticism of accused groper Al Franken, reminds me of a Rolling Stone song-- " Play With Fire ".

From the WP ...

Two or more contemporary corroborators

Natasha Stoynoff
Allegation: While she was interviewing Trump in 2005 for an article for People magazine about the first anniversary of his third marriage, Trump lured her into a room at Mar-a-Lago, forced her against a wall and abruptly kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He then said they were going to have an affair.

Corroborators: 
Marina Grasic, who has known Stoynoff for more than 25 years. She said she got a call from her friend the day after the alleged attack, detailing exactly how Trump pushed Stoynoff against a wall.
Liz McNeil, at the time a reporter for People (she is now an editor). She said that she heard about the incident the day after Stoynoff returned from her assignment. “She was very upset and told me how he shoved her against a wall,” she said.
Mary Green, another People reporter (now editor) who had just returned to New York. “In an early conversation we had in her office, she told me about what happened with Donald Trump,” Green said. “She was shaky, sitting at her desk, relaying that, ‘He took me to this other room, and when we stepped inside, he pushed me against a wall and stuck his tongue down my throat. Melania was upstairs and could have walked in at any time.’ ”
Liza Hamm, part of a “tight-knit’ group of friends. “Natasha has always been a vivacious person who wants to believe in the best of people, and this experience definitely messed with that outlook,” she said.
Paul McLaughlin, Stoynoff’s former journalism professor. He said Stoynoff called him at the time of the alleged incident seeking advice on how to handle it: “She didn’t know what to do, she was very conflicted, she was angry, she was really confused about how to deal with this.” After a discussion, he said, Stoynoff decided it would be best if she kept the incident to herself.

Response: Anthony Senecal, Trump’s former butler, denied the incident: “No, that never happened. Come on, that’s just bull crap.” Trump said: “Why didn’t she do this 12 years ago? She’s a liar. … It never happened. It’s a lie.”

• Confused 1

It seems that, according to Trump, ALL the women are lying when it comes to accusing a Republican and ALL the women are telling the truth when it comes to accusing a Democrat.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Fromt he WP ...

Two or more contemporary corroborators

Natasha Stoynoff
Allegation: While she was interviewing Trump in 2005 for an article for People magazine about the first anniversary of his third marriage, Trump lured her into a room at Mar-a-Lago, forced her against a wall and abruptly kissed her, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He then said they were going to have an affair.

Corroborators: 
Marina Grasic, who has known Stoynoff for more than 25 years. She said she got a call from her friend the day after the alleged attack, detailing exactly how Trump pushed Stoynoff against a wall.
Liz McNeil, at the time a reporter for People (she is now an editor). She said that she heard about the incident the day after Stoynoff returned from her assignment. “She was very upset and told me how he shoved her against a wall,” she said.
Mary Green, another People reporter (now editor) who had just returned to New York. “In an early conversation we had in her office, she told me about what happened with Donald Trump,” Green said. “She was shaky, sitting at her desk, relaying that, ‘He took me to this other room, and when we stepped inside, he pushed me against a wall and stuck his tongue down my throat. Melania was upstairs and could have walked in at any time.’ ”
Liza Hamm, part of a “tight-knit’ group of friends. “Natasha has always been a vivacious person who wants to believe in the best of people, and this experience definitely messed with that outlook,” she said.
Paul McLaughlin, Stoynoff’s former journalism professor. He said Stoynoff called him at the time of the alleged incident seeking advice on how to handle it: “She didn’t know what to do, she was very conflicted, she was angry, she was really confused about how to deal with this.” After a discussion, he said, Stoynoff decided it would be best if she kept the incident to herself.

Response: Anthony Senecal, Trump’s former butler, denied the incident: “No, that never happened. Come on, that’s just bull crap.” Trump said: “Why didn’t she do this 12 years ago? She’s a liar. … It never happened. It’s a lie.”

I read all that stuff in People magazine last year.  Members of the staff of the magazine corroborated  first hand  knowledge of the reporter's story.

They got some negative feedback from a few readers, but for the most part I would say the magazine was Brave and Courageous to put this out.

But in all fairness, magazines do a lot of research on their audience and they know WHO and WHAT their readers are.

For people who think that Weinstein or Charlie Rose are truly monsters, if they believe those allegations against those two men, then they should read this story in People magazine and draw their own conclusions about trump.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ChristineHoard said:

It seems that, according to Trump, ALL the women are lying when it comes to accusing a Republican and ALL the women are telling the truth when it comes to accusing a Democrat.

That because the women on their side are "Righteous Vessels" of the lord, and the ones on the progressive side are the Harlots of hades, don't cha know. 

• Haha 5

51 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

That because the women on their side are "Righteous Vessels" of the lord, and the ones on the progressive side are the Harlots of hades, don't cha know. 

Image result for kellyanne conway

• Haha 1

Now Nip did you post KellyAnne's image here because you think she a righteous doable vessel of the lord.?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChristineHoard said:

Trump yet again took a real bonehead approach to the Moore Senate election.   Now I can understand the leader of the GOP saying GOP members should vote for Moore and that there will be an immediate hearing in the Senate and that if the accusations are solid, Moore will be removed before voting on a single bill.    

But to take a side as to if the accusations are true or not is just a really dump move,  especially politically.   (e.g. you don't see the next level of GOP leaders do that,  because they know it could lead to major loses in the next election).

On 11/21/2017 at 6:39 AM, NipkowDisc said:

on the contrary, I was completely fair to obama. I only expected of him that his performance should perfectly mesh with his rhetoric and it did not .......

So your ridiculously incompetent hero Dotard Trump has in no way had his rhetoric mesh with his performance.  A failure through and through and yet you support the idiot!  What was someone saying about you being a hypocrite?!)

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

Image result for kellyanne conway

Some of 'em look like righteous vessels of the Lord, others (not going to name any names,

hint, photo above) like meth heads in search of the next dose. :(

• Haha 3

Rachel Crooks
Allegation: Trump in 2005 kissed her directly on the lips after she introduced herself and said she was a receptionist who worked for a company that did business with Trump.

Corroborators: 
Brianne Webb, her sister. She said Crooks called her about the incident as soon as she returned to her desk. “Being from a town of 1,600 people, being naive, I was like, ‘Are you sure he didn’t just miss trying to kiss you on the cheek?’ She said, ‘No, he kissed me on the mouth.’ I was like, ‘That is not normal.’ ”
Clint Hackenburg, her boyfriend at the time. After he asked her that evening how her day had gone, “she paused for a second, and then started hysterically crying.”

Response: Shouting at the New York Times reporter who called for comment, Trump said, “None of this ever took place.” He then told the reporter, “You are a disgusting human being.”

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Rachel Crooks
Allegation: Trump in 2005 kissed her directly on the lips after she introduced herself and said she was a receptionist who worked for a company that did business with Trump.

Corroborators: 
Brianne Webb, her sister. She said Crooks called her about the incident as soon as she returned to her desk. “Being from a town of 1,600 people, being naive, I was like, ‘Are you sure he didn’t just miss trying to kiss you on the cheek?’ She said, ‘No, he kissed me on the mouth.’ I was like, ‘That is not normal.’ ”
Clint Hackenburg, her boyfriend at the time. After he asked her that evening how her day had gone, “she paused for a second, and then started hysterically crying.”

Response: Shouting at the New York Times reporter who called for comment, Trump said, “None of this ever took place.” He then told the reporter, “You are a disgusting human being.”

"you are an insane man!" -irene papas, the guns of navarone

:)

12 hours ago, Arturo said:

So your ridiculously incompetent hero Dotard Trump has in no way had his rhetoric mesh with his performance.  A failure through and through and yet you support the idiot!  What was someone saying about you being a hypocrite?!)

You still haven't figured out what Nip is doing.   Come on!    He only supports Trump because most of us here do NOT.    Nip has very little grasp of reality and he really doesn't care much for politics.   What he does care about is being part of a social network (this group of TCM site members),  and being the odd-man-out.   Being a troll.   

This is why trying to have an serious discussing with him in fruitless.      But carry on since after doing so for over a ear you must understand this, and therefore you get a similar level of enjoyment from pretending any discussion is actually about Trump. 

8 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

You still haven't figured out what Nip is doing.   Come on!    He only supports Trump because most of us here do NOT.    Nip has very little grasp of reality and he really doesn't care much for politics.   What he does care about is being part of a social network (this group of TCM site members),  and being the odd-man-out.   Being a troll.   

This is why trying to have an serious discussing with him in fruitless.      But carry on since after doing so for over a ear you must understand this, and therefore you get a similar level of enjoyment from pretending any discussion is actually about Trump. 

I do try not to take politics too seriously but I do enjoy the way trump is upsetting so many near and far.

plus who wouldn't feel just a smidgeon of pride rooting for trump when nobody thought it possible he could pull off a victory.

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I do try not to take politics too seriously but I do enjoy the way trump is upsetting so many near and far.

plus who wouldn't feel just a smidgeon of pride rooting for trump when nobody thought it possible he could pull off a victory.

I'm just guessing Obamacare is not your source for maintaining your personal health and medical needs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cathy Heller
Allegation: While having Mother’s Day brunch at Mar-a-Lago in 1997 or 1998, her mother-in-law introduced her to Trump. She extended her hand to greet him and he grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth. She did turn her head slightly and so he wasn’t able to “get my whole mouth.”

Corroborators:
Lloyd Heller, her husband. He said that she immediately told him. He said he told her that “you should have punched him” and he remembers being “puzzled” by why Trump would do something like that in a public space.
A relative who was there, but wanted to stay unnamed. This person said Heller was immediately shocked and asked whether he or she had seen what happened. The two then talked about the incident asking, “Who does he think he is?”

Response: Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller told People Magazine: “There is no way that something like this would have happened in a public place on Mother’s Day at Mr. Trump’s resort.”

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Bogie56 said:

Cathy Heller
Allegation: While having Mother’s Day brunch at Mar-a-Lago in 1997 or 1998, her mother-in-law introduced her to Trump. She extended her hand to greet him and he grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth. She did turn her head slightly and so he wasn’t able to “get my whole mouth.”

Corroborators:
Lloyd Heller, her husband. He said that she immediately told him. He said he told her that “you should have punched him” and he remembers being “puzzled” by why Trump would do something like that in a public space.
A relative who was there, but wanted to stay unnamed. This person said Heller was immediately shocked and asked whether he or she had seen what happened. The two then talked about the incident asking, “Who does he think he is?”

Response: Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller told People Magazine: “There is no way that something like this would have happened in a public place on Mother’s Day at Mr. Trump’s resort.”

NBC reporter Katy Tur told a similar story of sexual battery from trump during the 2016 Presidential Campaign when she covered him for the NBC-TV Network.

You can read Katy's account for yourself in her book:

"Unbelievable: My Front-Row Seat To The Craziest Campaign in History".

• Thanks 1