Lori Sylves

Backlot local chapter - Three Rivers, Pittsburgh Pa.

20 posts in this topic

Looking for members to join new chapter Tcm Backlot Three rivers chapter Pittsburgh Pa. Hope to hear from you!

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited Title to Include Location

Hi! I'm a new Backlot member and I would really be interested in a Pittsburgh chapter! Has a chapter in Pittsburgh been developed yet?

I'm good for making it a Pittsburgh chapter. I think it said we need at least 5 people with email addresses, some one to be president of the chapter, and a movie theatre. I honestly have no preference as to who is in charge the theatre that's closest to me is the Cinemark in Robinson, but I know there's Cinemark in North Hills too that also shows TCM Classics

Okay I'll make this easier cause this message board isn't really helping! Anyone who is interested send your name and email to my email which is snoopie63@aol.com (yeah I know it's silly you can laugh at it) and which movie theater you'd prefer (remember it has to show TCM Big Screen Classics) and when I get enough people we'll make this happen!

That is of course unless someone has any other ideas!

I'm pretty sure the Cinemark at the Pittsburgh Mills Mall still shows TCM Big Screen Classics as well. 

I'm fine with whoever wants to be in charge, and if no one really has their heart set on it, I'd happily offer to be President of the Chapter. 

Debbie, I'll email you my info. 

Hello!  I would love to be a part of this group and will help in whatever way is needed.  Debbie- I'll send my info to your email address. 

Hi. I just joined backlot and am excited about a Three Rivers group and am willing to contribute in its development 

Philip Bourdon

Swissvale

I'm interested, I already said hey in this other Pittsburgh chapter thread too that I linked below. If you need a hand I can help in any way needed too. Event cordination, graphic desgn, web design, product design, social media. 

And if you need a theater that shows primarily classics (IDK what the theater criteria are), there are several small historic repertory/art house ones near the general city area which are probably nice and central. I can list for you.