Sign in to follow this  
Agatha and Jane

Movie with Dead man on a fence

6 posts in this topic

Hello!! It’s Jane!! I have another film that I’m looking for.. I don’t remember a lot of it...I know it’s black and white and I feel like the year is anywhere between 1930s to 1950s.... but I remember a particular scene from the film.. here it is... It’s daytime and a mans body is found dead hanging over a fence and people are surrounded by the scene of the crime.. the location is a little fuzzy but I remember lots of fencing and the pathway is dirt and a little rocky kind of like a hiking trail..  perhaps.. and that’s really it.. I hope this film can be found!! And if anyone has any questions about the film let me know....Thank you!!

Remember anything about the plot? Not really enough here to go on. Perhaps you can articulate why you are trying to find the movie and that may yield some clues which would help an online search. Is it an American film?

In terms of the plot line.. I don’t recall seeing the whole film... but would maybe like to... there is one particular occurrence in the film and it’s at the scene of the crime.... an investigator walks over to what I think is a blocked off pathway or possibly even a cave type place.... also I think there could be something with how the man was hanging over the fence.... and I’m not sure why there’s lots of people but that’s why I thought it could be a hiking trail or something.... and I think this could be a 1930s/1940s British film....really do wish I could remember more..... thank you for your reply/questions!! 

Sorry. A bit too vague for me to do even do a meaningful online word search. No keywords to use other than "movie" "dead man on fence", which generates nothing useful and not enough of a description to trip my memory. Apparently no help from anyone else either since you first posted on December 2.