clarklk

Minneapolis/St. Paul local chapter

158 posts in this topic

Not sure I can make the show at 1 pm on Sunday, March 24th but do want to be a member of Mpls/StPaul chapter.

Thanks for giving out list of upcoming shows. Keep me in the loop.

Hello! True Grit is up next as the Big Screen Classic on 5/5.  The movie is at 1:00 and the Twin Cities backlot chapter is gathering around 12:00 at Emagine Willow Creek - off 169 and Betty Crocker Blvd/Shelard Parkway.  We'll be in the lobby behind the ticket counter - look for our backlot banner and lots of chatter! Hope to see you then.

Ellen

Hello!  Just as the weather turns tolerable, we'll be inside the theater to see Glory! It's tomorrow, 7/21 at 1:00.  As always we'll gather in the lobby behind the ticket counter around noon at Emagine Willow Creek off 169 and Betty Crocker Blvd/Shelard Parkway.  Look for the Backlot banner and a lot of excited folks talking movies.  Join us if you're able.

Ellen

@welshie55: It has definitely gotten off the ground. You may want to send an email to Ellen at tcmisfitsbacklot@gmail.com to participate and learn about group events.

Yikes! Sorry I haven't checked here recently, but yes, there's a local group of Twin Cities movie lovers!  @Welshie55 do contact me at tcmisfitsbacklot@gmail.com

Ellen

We're going to The Shawshank Redemption tomorrow 9/22!  The movie is at 4:00 and we'll meet around 3:00 at Emagine Willow Creek - off 169 and Betty Crocker Blvd/Shelard Parkway - in the lobby behind the ticket counter.  Look for TCM shirts and camaraderie :)

Ellen

EEEKKKK.  It's October = scary movie time. This month's movie is Alien. (Sure scared the jeepers outta me.) We're going tomorrow 10/13. The movie is at 1:00 and we'll meet around 12:00 at Emagine Willow Creek - off 169 and Betty Crocker Blvd/Shelard Parkway - in the lobby behind the ticket counter.