Sign in to follow this  
rayban

Memorable Music!

39 posts in this topic

Reportedly, CD's will be taken off the market this summer.

Since most people listen to music by downloading it on their iphones. 

• Confused 1

I see the director also designed the sets and costumes, so this is a very unified vision. It seems a natural for PBS's Great Performances, which doesn't usually shy away from a homoerotic element. (I'm thinking of the fantastic male-centric Swan Lake.) Benjamin Britten also did a version of Billy Budd, though I'm not sure there was ever a production as lush and specifically erotic as this one.   

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, DougieB said:

I see the director also designed the sets and costumes, so this is a very unified vision. It seems a natural for PBS's Great Performances, which doesn't usually shy away from a homoerotic element. (I'm thinking of the fantastic male-centric Swan Lake.) Benjamin Britten also did a version of Billy Budd, though I'm not sure there was ever a production as lush and specifically erotic as this one.   

I would love to see - the concept of Tadzio as a dancer is a brilliant idea- and really showcases the beauty of the male form

• Like 1

Love this very homoerotic teaser for Britten's Billy Bud- the emphasis of ropes and 100% male cast makes it sound like some gay bondage fetish spectacular, now who would be interested in that:rolleyes:

• Like 2

Salo, a movie that everyone loves to hate, has some beautiful things in it. Here's the musical finale. The music is by Ennio Morricone.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Swithin said:

Salo, a movie that everyone loves to hate, has some beautiful things in it. Here's the musical finale. The music is by Ennio Morricone.

Such a sweet ending for such a dark movie