Sign in to follow this  
rayban

Memorable Music!

69 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, rayban said:

You can pick them.

I discovered this one on at Jeff Nelsons very funny and gay Instagram feed - jeffreymixed

• Like 1

I'd love to see your collection of male nudes.

Do you have visiting hours?

How much do you charge?

• Haha 1

"Can't Stop the Music" (1981) one can possibly say about this musical disaster- watching it now it's really one of the great what-the-hell-were- they- thinking - movies.  The only sequence that works is the YMCA number which is probably the gayest moment in a gayer than gay movie.  I wonder how the sensors missed the flash of Valerie Perrine's breast maybe they were distracted by the **** in the shower😉 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jaragon said:

"Can't Stop the Music" (1981) one can possibly say about this musical disaster- watching it now it's really one of the great what-the-hell-were- they- thinking - movies.  The only sequence that works is the YMCA number which is probably the gayest moment in a gayer than gay movie.  I wonder how the sensors missed the flash of Valerie Perrine's breast maybe they were distracted by the **** in the shower😉 

I will always love this movie.

It is in my DVD collection.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, rayban said:

I will always love this movie.

It is in my DVD collection.

The interesting thing about "Can't Stop The Music" is how if manages to be so gay and at the same time avoid dealing with gay sex.  The gays in the film are treated like colorful happy people who bring "glamor" into the straight world but they can't have sex or find love.  The straight couple Samantha (Valerie Perrine) and Ron ( Bruce Jenner who was ten times hotter as man) have romance and sex.  The Village People are presented as sex objects for the  straight women but they never seem to be interested in any guys (?!)  Jack( Steve Guttenberg) is obviously gay coded and for the time should have been a least a bit more out.  He is never given a love interested. He seems to be bro bonding with Ron but of course that goes no where.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jaragon said:

The interesting thing about "Can't Stop The Music" is how if manages to be so gay and at the same time avoid dealing with gay sex.  The gays in the film are treated like colorful happy people who bring "glamor" into the straight world but they can't have sex or find love.  The straight couple Samantha (Valerie Perrine) and Ron ( Bruce Jenner who was ten times hotter as man) have romance and sex.  The Village People are presented as sex objects for the  straight women but they never seem to be interested in any guys (?!)  Jack( Steve Guttenberg) is obviously gay coded and for the time should have been a least a bit more out.  He is never given a love interested. He seems to be bro bonding with Ron but of course that goes no where.

The entire film pulsates with gay vibes.

article-2585588-1C73F91600000578-357_634

Those three guys on the left know what they want!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rayban said:

The entire film pulsates with gay vibes.

article-2585588-1C73F91600000578-357_634

Those three guys on the left know what they want!!!!

Bruce and Steve want a three way with muscle boy !

• Like 1

Matt Alber sings a beautiful song in one of the most romantic gay music videos ever made...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jaragon said:

These Australian shows always have the most beautiful looking men

A friend of mine is addicted to this show.

He has all of the boxed sets. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jaragon said:

These Australian shows always have the most beautiful looking men

Are the actors David Berry (James Bligh) and Dominic Allbum (Harry Polson)?

7lwOTgd.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rayban said:

It's a beautiful song.

It is and I think the video is both romantic and sexy

• Like 1