Sign in to follow this  
rayban

Memorable Music!

99 posts in this topic

Ricky and Maluma throw a dance party- nothing really gay except for all the good looking men...

• Like 1

Tony Yazbeck shows off his dance skills in the dream ballet from " On the Town"...

• Like 2

If Busby Berkley was gay he might have dreamed up this bit of Technicolor fabulousness...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:25 PM, jaragon said:

If Busby Berkley was gay he might have dreamed up this bit of Technicolor fabulousness...

What did that girl just say, girl?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DougieB said:

What did that girl just say, girl?

I really love this video- from a cinematic point of view it's very well done- the use of color and the wide screen are excellent

• Like 1

Gay country singer Ty Herdon re-records his song the way he wished he could have done in 1995...

• Thanks 2

More 70s shtick.  Pointer Sisters as the stepsisters, Tim Conway as an Elton John knockoff, and Harvey Korman as the fairy godmother. 

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2019 at 8:27 PM, jaragon said:

I guess everyone was straight in "Camelot"

Don't get everybody started on SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS. What? All seven?

I must admit that I can not take my eyes off of Vanessa Redgrave from start to finish. The fact that she and Franco Nero were also getting it on off camera certainly adds to all of it. It is interesting to note that her Guinevere is repulsed by Nero's Lancelot until he revives Anthony Rogers' Sir Dinadan in a scene that, despite being an emotional plea to save his life, is quite passionate in its own way.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Jlewis said:

Don't get everybody started on SEVEN BRIDES FOR SEVEN BROTHERS. What? All seven?

I must admit that I can not take my eyes off of Vanessa Redgrave from start to finish. The fact that she and Franco Nero were also getting it on off camera certainly adds to all of it. It is interesting to note that her Guinevere is repulsed by Nero's Lancelot until he revives Anthony Rogers' Sir Dinadan in a scene that, despite being an emotional plea to save his life, is quite passionate in its own way.

Franco Nero was a hot man- and looking at that number again those Camelot guys are an attractive bunch- I'm surprised Josh Logan did not manage to have at least a couple take off their tunics ; )

The camera loved Franco Nero- no wonder Josh Logan keeps shooting from those low angles;)

• Like 1