TheCid

2018 Elections

655 posts in this topic

Judd LegumVerified account @JuddLegum

One important point was that Mark Harris and his legal team tried to hide all of this from investigators

-John Harris said his dad’s attorneys told him they had turned over the emails

Then he found out that never happened

So he did it himself

=====================================

Mark Harris' son John,

The anti-Ivanka -

"...On Wednesday, Mark Harris' son John, an assistant US attorney, testified that he repeatedly warned his father about McCrae Dowless' tactics. In phone calls and emails, John Harris told his father that he believed McCrae Dowless was breaking the law and emphasized the legal and political risks of hiring McCrae Dowless for the 2018 campaign.

Mark Harris ignored his son's warnings and hired McCrae Dowless anyway.

Then, when McCrae Dowless' illegal activities were exposed, Mark Harris claimed to be taken completely by surprise.....

John Harris reminded his father that he thought McCrae Dowless broke the law during Johnson's 2016 campaign. He believed McCrae Dowless was harvesting ballots, which is illegal in North Carolina.

Mark Harris said that he believed McCrae Dowless' operation was legal.

After the phone call, John Harris emailed his father. "The key thing that I am fairly certain they do that is illegal is that they collect the completed absentee ballots and mail them all at once," John Harris wrote. He included a copy of the criminal statute.........

According to Mark Harris' attorney, he didn't know his son would testify today.

The emotional conclusion

John Harris grasped the significance of his testimony.

"I love my dad, and I love my mom, OK? I certainly have no vendetta against them, no family scores to settle. I think that they made mistakes in this process," John Harris said at the end of his testimony.

Mark Harris, listening from the audience, cried..........

https://popular.info/p/the-anti-ivanka

:o

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

NBC NewsVerified account @NBCNews 44m44 minutes ago

Republican candidate Mark Harris calls for new election in disputed North Carolina House race

JUST IN: Mark Harris, Republican NC candidate in the country's last undecided congressional election, now says a new election should be called; comes amid an ongoing public evidentiary hearing on voting irregularities.

"It's become clear to me that the public's confidence in the ninth district seat general election has been undermined," the candidate said. ...... 

State investigators described the matter as a "coordinated, unlawful" mail-in ballot "scheme" in Bladen County run by operative McCrea Dowless that included the collection of absentee ballots, which is illegal in North Carolina. ....

Guess we can now start a thread on 2019 election.

I believe Harris' position just a few days ago was that there weren't enough tainted

ballots to overturn his 900 odd vote victory. Oops.

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2019 at 4:05 PM, mr6666 said:

The Associated PressVerified account @AP 1h1 hour ago

BREAKING: North Carolina orders new election in undecided US House race after hearing evidence it was tainted by ballot fraud.

giphy.gif

Marc E. EliasVerified account @marceelias 1d1 day ago

Mark Harris avoided further testimony under oath by belatedly agreeing

—during cross examination—to a new election.

But he still owes answers about his misleading statements and personal involvement in the scheme.

The media should continues to pursue.

<_<

• Like 1