Sign in to follow this  
MovieMadness

Blizzard rolls up the East Coast, with cold blast to follow

29 posts in this topic

On 1/6/2018 at 3:43 PM, NipkowDisc said:

yes, but there is little human intuitiveness expecting everyone to fret about warming this time of year.

frankly, it's kinda dumb.:)

If you deny global warming during "this time of year" then you must affirm global warming in that time of year, when it's 95 degrees everyday for a week. If you don't then it's ... kinda dumb :) .

You can't have it both ways, kiddo. :lol:

During the past month my area has been lucky regarding storms, only seen a dusting a snow and only expecting 1/2 inch overnight to tomorrow.  Got much needed rain.  The only issues were the cold last week that was 7 - 12 degrees (low).

9 hours ago, hamradio said:

During the past month my area has been lucky regarding storms, only seen a dusting a snow and only expecting 1/2 inch overnight to tomorrow.  Got much needed rain.  The only issues were the cold last week that was 7 - 12 degrees (low).

Just a little bit North of you - a couple days ago we had 50 degree weather with consistent rain/mist.  Yesterday that mist turned to snow and 30 degrees most of the day.  Today back to about 15 degrees but not snowing at the moment.

I have mentioned this already - this reminds me of the Winter of 1989.

The brainstorms of the Catagorization Artists will continuously twist, churn, and ahem evolve, but that won't do a thing to change the weather.