Sign in to follow this  
Hibi

**** COUNTRIES???

46 posts in this topic

Can DUMP sink any lower??? Just when you think he cant................so much for MLK Day!

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited Title for Language
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously though, don't let these damn Norwegians in.

They're lazy, dirty, and breed like rabbits. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

trump obviously feels that the democrats who would object to a cessation of immigration from those countries believes that they, the democrats, are ignoring the possible terrorist infiltration from those countries or would enter ours and proceed to seed mayhem and murder.

there can be no moral or ethical justification for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

unlike his predecessor, trump takes domestic security quite seriously.

there can be no error because the price of error is too great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

trump obviously feels that the democrats who would object to a cessation of immigration from those countries believes that they, the democrats, are ignoring the possible terrorist infiltration from those countries or would enter ours and proceed to seed mayhem and murder.

there can be no moral or ethical justification for that.

The problem is religion.   The US is already way too religious.   Our immigration policy should strive for more atheist and secular folks and less people from any and all religions.

 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VoteVetsVerified account @votevets 1h1 hour ago

 

So many immigrants from these so-called "**** countries" have served America, in uniform, and put their lives on the line for America. Donald Trump never did.

For him to say we need fewer of them and more people from places like Norway (i.e., whites) is un-American.

-_-

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

VoteVetsVerified account @votevets 1h1 hour ago

 

So many immigrants from these so-called "**** countries" have served America, in uniform, and put their lives on the line for America. Donald Trump never did.

For him to say we need fewer of them and more people from places like Norway (i.e., whites) is un-American.

-_-

Illegal immigrants that serve in the US military are mercenaries and shouldn't be allowed to join.   It is immoral for a nation to use foreigner to do their killing.

But those that have joined and served should be granted a pathway to citizenship.   (but again, allowing them to join has to stop).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evan McMullinVerified account @Evan_McMullin 1h1 hour ago

 
The president’s measure of human beings, immigrants or otherwise, is unAmerican.

I’ll take a downtrodden Haitian, Salvadoran or African who hungers for and will defend freedom and opportunity in America over a privileged bigot who’d sell our liberty to the highest bidder any day.

<_<

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

Seriously though, don't let these damn Norwegians in.

They're lazy, dirty, and breed like rabbits. 

This whole immigration problem could have been prevented if somebody had just stopped one immigrant, who's native language wasn't even English, from coming to this country.

I'm referring to a Mary Anne McLeod, who immigrated to this country from Scotland in 1930.

Initially she came here to do domestic work but ended up marrying the son of German immigrants.

Her husband to be was arrested in 1927 at a KuKluxKlan rally promoting America first for white native born Protestants.

  That man was Fred Trump.

 

So let's get this all straight.

 

*Mr. Anti-Immigration's (donald trump) mother arrives in America, not an English native speaker, and doing domestic work as an immigrant from Scotland.

 

**While his paternal grandfather was an immigrant from Germany.

 

***But his father had enough nerve to be arrested rioting in favor of native-born white Protestants in 1927.

 

**** Then donald trump marries successively 2 immigrant women from Eastern European countries,  which gave him four of his children.

 

Now today Trump says that he prefers immigrants from European countries, like Norway.

So perhaps all you have to do is look at someone's background to understand a great deal about them.

Trump isn't so much anti-immigration as he is just anti non-white immigrants. He has directed  much of his Deportation Crusade against non-white immigrants from El Salvador and Haiti, and Muslim Arabs, for example.

So there's  nothing heavy about this whole issue, trump is just another racist. LOL

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TomJH said:

ku-klux-klan-1991-cross-burning-752x501.

WINNING!!!

Trump really takes after his father (Fred Trump was arrested at a Klan rally). :lol: 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Illegal immigrants that serve in the US military are mercenaries and shouldn't be allowed to join.   It is immoral for a nation to use foreigner to do their killing.

But those that have joined and served should be granted a pathway to citizenship.   (but again, allowing them to join has to stop).

 

The way the French Foreign Legion does it seems like a fair deal. The US should adopt something similar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

This whole immigration problem could have been prevented if somebody had just stopped one immigrant, who's native language wasn't even English, from coming to this country.

I'm referring to a Mary Anne McLeod, who immigrated to this country from Scotland in 1930.

Initially she came here to do domestic work but ended up marrying the son of German immigrants.

Her husband to be was arrested in 1927 at a KuKluxKlan rally promoting America first for white native born Protestants.

  That man was Fred Trump.

 

So let's get this all straight.

 

*Mr. Anti-Immigration's (donald trump) mother arrives in America, not an English native speaker, and doing domestic work as an immigrant from Scotland.

 

**While his paternal grandfather was an immigrant from Germany.

 

***But his father had enough nerve to be arrested rioting in favor of native-born white Protestants in 1927.

 

**** Then donald trump marries successively 2 immigrant women from Eastern European countries,  which gave him four of his children.

 

Now today Trump says that he prefers immigrants from European countries, like Norway.

So perhaps all you have to do is look at someone's background to understand a great deal about them.

Trump isn't so much anti-immigration as he is just anti non-white immigrants. He has directed  much of his Deportation Crusade against non-white immigrants from El Salvador and Haiti, and Muslim Arabs, for example.

So there's  nothing heavy about this whole issue, trump is just another racist. LOL

For a minute there I thought you were referring to Typhoid Mary, though I

believe she came at an earlier time from Ireland. Donny's grandfather had a

rather colorful life. I believe he immigrated to the U.S., went back to Germany

and then came back to the U.S. Just like his grandson. it seems he had trouble

making up his mind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Vautrin said:

Seriously though, don't let these damn Norwegians in.

They're lazy, dirty, and breed like rabbits. 

I don't know, they treat thier flag with the same regarrd, we treat ours.  Should fit right in.

35f4c802633fe3ec861b0d97fa8cdc155e642c93

Edited by hamradio
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hamradio said:

I don't know, they treat thirr flag with the same regarrd, we treat ours.  Should fit right in.

35f4c802633fe3ec861b0d97fa8cdc155e642c93

That's another problem with these Scandinavians.

All their damn flags look alike.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

That's another problem with these Scandinavians.

All their damn flags look alike.

I always thought that how similar the Puerto Rican and Cuban flags resemble.

flags.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Africa has a growing economy and the Chinese are doing business with them.  Are they going to want to have anything to do with us now?  China is laughing all the way to the bank while we look like racist ***holes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, noah80 said:

cnn.jpg

forget the asterisks for CNN!

I watched Don Lemon's commentary on this. It was straightforward and something that needs to be said and should have been said a long time ago by every commentator who is on a Real News Network and not just giving out alt-right propaganda like Fox.

Not the print journalists,  but a number of the broadcast or cable news journalists,  presenters and/or  gadflies have lost the lead in exposing the vulgar travesty that's going for government in Washington DC of late.

Michael Wolff's new book, " The Fire and The Fury" has certainly shown how effective connecting all the dots and pulling all the information together for the benefit of the American people can be. And the American people are certainly going to see that Wolff benefits from his tedious work. This week his book tops the New York Times Bestseller List-- debuting at  # 1.

The late night comics have taken the lead in this country in political commentary, along with the print journalists, and they are not waffling or afraid to just get in front of the camera and tell the truth about trump and his complicit political party.

There have been a great many newspapers who have stuck their necks out to tell the truth and find the truth-- but the leaders obviously have been the New York Times, The Washington Post and The LA Times.

However, a few people on cable, like MSNBC's  like Lawrence O'Donnell and Rachel Maddow, have never dropped the ball in their Relentless Search for the truth and their ratings certainly show it.

One can only hope that soon the quality of the American government in Washington will be equal to the high quality of some of the journalism in print and on television which has recently been produced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

unlike his predecessor, trump takes domestic security quite seriously.

there can be no error because the price of error is too great.

Yeah there have been a whole lot of terrorists from Haiti.  Meanwhile far right Norwegian Anders Breivik murders 77 people in the name of anti-immigration.

I'm sorry but defending Trump's racism just puts you in the same racist boat as him.  That's fine.  We all know that you are happy to be there judging by your posts for many many months.  Just doan try to paint over the argument as anything else but racism.

  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Matt TaibbiVerified account @mtaibbi 15m15 minutes ago

 
 

Imagine being a diplomat stationed in one of Trump’s “****” countries tonight!

 

:rolleyes:

LOL! Can count on Donny to watch your back! I notice my header was censored even though I left a letter out. And even though they are allowed to say the word on tv (as they did repleatedly last night!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gershwin fan said:

Trump really takes after his father (Fred Trump was arrested at a Klan rally). :lol: 

 

Guess it runs in the family..........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I watched Don Lemon's commentary on this. It was straightforward and something that needs to be said and should have been said a long time ago by every commentator who is on a Real News Network and not just giving out alt-right propaganda like Fox.

Not the print journalists,  but a number of the broadcast or cable news journalists,  presenters and/or  gadflies have lost the lead in exposing the vulgar travesty that's going for government in Washington DC of late.

Michael Wolff's new book, " The Fire and The Fury" has certainly shown how effective connecting all the dots and pulling all the information together for the benefit of the American people can be. And the American people are certainly going to see that Wolff benefits from his tedious work. This week his book tops the New York Times Bestseller List-- debuting at  # 1.

The late night comics have taken the lead in this country in political commentary, along with the print journalists, and they are not waffling or afraid to just get in front of the camera and tell the truth about trump and his complicit political party.

There have been a great many newspapers who have stuck their necks out to tell the truth and find the truth-- but the leaders obviously have been the New York Times, The Washington Post and The LA Times.

However, a few people on cable, like MSNBC's  like Lawrence O'Donnell and Rachel Maddow, have never dropped the ball in their Relentless Search for the truth and their ratings certainly show it.

One can only hope that soon the quality of the American government in Washington will be equal to the high quality of some of the journalism in print and on television which has recently been produced.

 

 

LOL. I even left a letter out in the header! Oh well, it was there for awhile........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us