Sign in to follow this  
Hibi

**** COUNTRIES???

46 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, ChristineHoard said:

Africa has a growing economy and the Chinese are doing business with them.  Are they going to want to have anything to do with us now?  China is laughing all the way to the bank while we look like racist ***holes.

Yep. China is rushing to fill the breech all over the world while DUMP is busy MAGA........

14 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Illegal immigrants that serve in the US military are mercenaries and shouldn't be allowed to join.   It is immoral for a nation to use foreigner to do their killing.

But those that have joined and served should be granted a pathway to citizenship.   (but again, allowing them to join has to stop).

"Illegal immigrants who join the US military."  If the US military accepts them, they aren't "illegal."

1 minute ago, TheCid said:

"Illegal immigrants who join the US military."  If the US military accepts them, they aren't "illegal."

Some Canadians fought in Viet Nam in the U.S. Army.  I have a friend that did (who later said he must have been out of his mind).  Lots of Americans joined the RAF in WWII before America joined in.

5 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Yeah there have been a whole lot of terrorists from Haiti.  Meanwhile far right Norwegian Anders Breivik murders 77 people in the name of anti-immigration.

I'm sorry but defending Trump's racism just puts you in the same racist boat as him.  That's fine.  We all know that you are happy to be there judging by your posts for many many months.  Just doan try to paint over the argument as anything else but racism.

This posting in Jake's thread got a "like" from Nip. That says it all.

Trump Calls Haiti, African Nations                  ‘****’ Countries

President Donald Trump questioned senators in an Oval Office meeting Thursday on why the U.S. accepts immigrants from “**** countries” like Haiti, El Salvador and African nations rather than places like Norway, according to two people briefed on the conversation.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-11/trump-said-to-call-haiti-african-nations-****-countries

mf1017.jpg

WINNING!!!

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheCid said:

They are illegal once they get out (e.g. one was deported and just allowed to return).

So to me since they are illegal BEFORE joining and illegal AFTER getting out, what their 'status' while serving is irrelevant  (but I concede they have temp legal status).  

Either way,  I fail to see what their status while serving has to do with the points I made that they should NOT be allowed to join in the first place ,  but those that have already served should be allowed a pathway. (e.g. why didn't you comment on those two items?).

I also wonder: can an illegal immigrant from any nation join the US armed forces?     Are there NO verification of nation status at all in the recruiting process????    

So many decent, hard-working, creative people in New York, from Haiti and Africa. They add so much -- they deserve better.

I learned an African saying recently -- not related to the current situation, but one I like:

"The older a man gets, the faster he ran as a boy."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Swithin said:

So many decent, hard-working, creative people in New York, from Haiti and Africa. They add so much -- they deserve better.

I learned an African saying recently -- not related to the current situation, but one I like:

OR, I suppose in the case of this no-class Man-Child-in-Chief we're stuck with now..."The older a man gets, the like real smarter he gets"!

(...well, IF of course you'd ask HIM about this sort'a thing anyway)

6 hours ago, mr6666 said:

Senator Dick DurbinVerified account @SenatorDurbin 7h7 hours ago

I cannot believe that in the history of the White House, in that Oval Office, any president has ever spoken the words that I personally heard our president speak yesterday. President Trump said things that were hate-filled, vile, and racist.

He used those words repeatedly.

Yep, and Durbin is now saying that of all the people in that meeting, surprisingly that little wimpy lookin' and often wimpy acting and sounding Lindsey Graham here actually stood up and voiced his disdain directly to the no-class Man-Child-in-Chief after the idiot said what he said...

lindsey-graham-01-1280x720.jpg

(...ya KNOW, I just might have to reevaluate my opinion UP a bit about this little freakin' wimp)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Dargo said:

Yep, and Durbin is now saying that of all the people in that meeting, surprising that little wimpy lookin' and often wimpy acting and sounding Lindsey Graham here actually stood up and voiced his disdain directly to the no-class Man-Child-in-Chief after the idiot said what he said...

(...ya KNOW, I just might have to reevaluate my opinion UP a bit about this little freakin' wimp)

Were Cotton and Perdue asleep while all of this was going on or are they just lying scum bags?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Were Cotton and Perdue asleep while all of this was going on or are they just lying scum bags?

gettyimages-825587450.jpg?quality=85&str

Yeh, as a matter of fact, I DID like Sgt. Schulz in Hogan's Heroes. Why do you ask?"

94694_lhfievvxymq42bd1.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TomJH said:

When it was his turn to ask Jeff Sessions questions, Tom Cotton spent his time praising the attorney general, apologizing for wasting his time on the Russian (hoax) investigation and asking him what he was going to do about Hillary Clinton meaning when was she going to jail.

17 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

When it was his turn to ask Jeff Sessions questions, Tom Cotton spent his time praising the attorney general, apologizing for wasting his time on the Russian (hoax) investigation and asking him what he was going to do about Hillary Clinton meaning when was she going to jail.

These robots,  Cottom and Perdue look like characters out of Westworld. I heard one commentator say last evening on the PBS,  if they couldn't remember what was said in a meeting yesterday , then they needed urgent medical attention.  I would suggest a proctologist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

23 minutes ago, TomJH said:

Yeh, as a matter of fact, I DID like Sgt. Schulz in Hogan's Heroes. Why do you ask?"

94694_lhfievvxymq42bd1.jpg

Cotton and Perdue are not just a disgrace to the Congress, but  they're a disgrace to basic decency.

But they've been paid off and that's all that matters to them.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Dargo said:

Yep, and Durbin is now saying that of all the people in that meeting, surprisingly that little wimpy lookin' and often wimpy acting and sounding Lindsey Graham here actually stood up and voiced his disdain directly to the no-class Man-Child-in-Chief after the idiot said what he said...

Lindsey started off his national career representing my US House district.  Been around a while.  He is an anomaly in S.C. politics.  He IS a politician so that has to be weighed in on everything he does.  He is somewhat moderate in many respects, especially compared to most Republicans.

Ironically, many Republicans in S.C. do not like him, but he still manages to win the primaries.  He had six opponents in last primary and still got over 50% of the vote to preclude a runoff.

On the other hand, the only African-American senator, Tim Scott of S.C., stated that "if" Trump said it, it was "disappointing."  The governor, an early Trump supporter who became gov. because Trump appointed Haley to UN job, did not comment when asked.  

• Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Swithin said:

Uh,   they are in the USA right????   So that got something better,  right????

What Trump said was asinine but it doesn't change the fact that there has to be a limit to chain migration. 

Or maybe folks here believe their should be no limit.  E.g. once someone is granted a visa, they should be able to be every and all family members in, down to the 'level' of 4th cousin????

This is why I hate Trump so much because all the focus is on him so there is little willingness to discuss what the USA's actual chain migration policy should be.

Pointing out Trump as a moron, racist and flat out a-hole is like fishing in a barrel.

5 hours ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Uh,   they are in the USA right????   So that go something better,  right????

What Trump said was asinine but it doesn't change the fact that there has to be a limit to chain migration. 

Or maybe folks here believe their should be no limit.  E.g. once someone is granted a visa, they should be able to be every and all family members in, down to the 'level' of 4th cousin????

This is why I hate Trump so much because all the focus is on him so there is little willingness to discuss what the USA's actual chain migration policy should be.

Pointing out Trump as a moron, racist and flat out a-hole is like fishing in a barrel.

trump is somehow compelling the news media to obsess about him 24/7?:huh:

if intentional than he is smarter than they wanna believe.:D

On 1/11/2018 at 6:50 PM, Hibi said:

Can DUMP sink any lower??? Just when you think he cant................so much for MLK Day!

Or what Trump calls "James Earl Ray day". ;)

And I'm thinking Trump brought up Norway because I think it's one country that none in his parade of foreign born trophy wives came from.   Yet.

Sepiatone

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

trump is somehow compelling the news media to obsess about him 24/7?:huh:

if intentional than he is smarter than they wanna believe.:D

Sorry Nip but I really don't think it is intentional.    While I agree with most of the GOP immigration reform proposals,  Trump is making them much more difficult to implement, politically,  because of his racist, immature and asinine behavior.   

• Like 1