5 posts in this topic

Hi There,  I am a new Backlot member living in Central Massachusetts and I'm looking to join or start a Backlot Chapter in New England.   Anyone interested?  Please feel free to contact me via facebook at teresa.carson.16  or Twitter @tlcarson13 [...]

Hope to hear from you soon!  Let's Movie!

Teresa Carson

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited to remove personal info
  • Like 1

I was at the Marlborough screening of Treasure of the Sierra Madre this past Sunday and I saw so many faces there, I wanted to reach out to each and every one to ask if they wanted to form a local chapter.  But on second though....just a tad bit strange.  I'm not the creepy type, but I do want to reach out and connect.

C'mon.  I know there are some more locals out here that love movies as much as I do.

Just bumping this up again to see if anyone is interested in a New England chapter.  

I'd be willing to do the admin work.  Just need enough bodies to form a chapter.

megaphone-woman-vintage-photo-cropped-can-you-hear-me-now11.jpg

• Thanks 1

Trying one more time to bump this post up, in search of New England Backlot folks open to joining a chapter 

1867331873001186316_15164685059357.jpg

Hi Teresa -

I live near Hartford and am always looking for someone with whom to go to the movies. I think, though, that we're probably more than an hour away from each other.

I'm in Los Angeles and just finished my first year at the TCM Film Festival; what a blast! I'll be coming back next year (the 10th anniversary of the fest and TCM's 25th anniversary). It's so much fun and worth it if you can get the time off and afford it. I recommend saving your $$$ so you can get a Spotlight Pass--it gets you into everything and with preferential treatment.

I can't believe there's no one else in this area who's a Backlot member. Color me perplexed.

Enid in Manchester, CT