Sign in to follow this  
Cudear

Forming NC Chapter

22 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am looking to form a chapter in the Charlotte NC area. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Cudear...

I am a film maker, TCM film fan, and supporter of classic movies. I would like to start up new chapter in Burlington NC...anyone interested?  

Anyone from the Durham, Chapel Hill and Raleigh area interested in forming a new chapter?  I love TCM, have participated in one of their cruises and Hollywood film festival.   I've written a book on film entitled "Download This Movie for a Reel Good Time."  

Nathan, Durham, NC

Edited by Download This Movie!
Left out state....

Love your avatar Nathan - very clever!

Never saw a reel that small, is that 8mm?

I'm another newbie from NC but I live very far west (Swain County). Classic film fans in more rural areas are sort of out of luck but I suspect there are more of us out there than people realize.  

Hello Nathan and other members! I finally logged on successfully and I am very interested in joining a local chapter. I live in Hillsborough.

Hey, all!  I'm interested in a local chapter as well and live in the Durham Chapel Hill area.

If you are a current TCM Backlot member interested in joining the Raleigh/Cary, North Carolina TCM Backlot Chapter, let me know. We plan to get up and running in August 2018. Post a reply here if interested or send an email to: TCM@ClassicCouple.com

RALEIGH/CARY BACKLOT CHAPTER STARTING IN AUGUST 2018 - Reply back here or email TCM@ClassicCouple.com to let us know name and  email address to get this started. We need to more users get off the ground.

Chris from Raleigh

Hi Everyone--thank you for responding.  Not certain where we are on forming a chapter for the Durham, Raleigh, Chapel Hill area.  Can you please send me your contact information? My email is:  natswanson@me.com.  AKA Download This Movie for a Reel Good Time. 

Hi Everyone--not certain if a NC chapter was formed, or a chapter specific to a city was formed.   There is a chapter in Burlington.....please let me know what progress has been made--my direct email is natswanson@me.com

Hi all,

Just wanted to inform you that we were able to start the Raleigh/Cary TCM Backlot Chapter here in North Carolina. If anyone is interested in joining our chapter, please reach out. You will find us listed in the Chapters section of the TCM Backlot site. Thanks.