Sign in to follow this  
Terrence1

"Comanche Station"

9 posts in this topic

This movie is coming up soon on TCM.  For those who have never seen it, this might be worth checking out.  Randolph Scott is quite good in this, playing a man who must suppress his romantic feelings for a married woman, played by beautiful Nancy Gates.  It's a bit of a different role for Scott and he's very convincing.  Also, this was the last movie for Nancy Gates.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Terrence1 said:

This movie is coming up soon on TCM.  For those who have never seen it, this might be worth checking out.  Randolph Scott is quite good in this, playing a man who must suppress his romantic feelings for a married woman, played by beautiful Nancy Gates.  It's a bit of a different role for Scott and he's very convincing.  Also, this was the last movie for Nancy Gates.

Perhaps it's airing on another channel, Terrence. I went to the page for this film on TCM's database, and it is not scheduled. 

http://www.tcm.com/tcmdb/title/19798/Comanche-Station/

• Thanks 1

I printed out the monthly schedule and it was listed for January 25.  Maybe there was a schedule change.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Terrence1 said:

I printed out the monthly schedule and it was listed for January 25.  Maybe there was a schedule change.

Maybe this means they're saving it for August and a full day for Randolph Scott as a Summer Under the Stars honoree.

One can only hope, TopBilled.  I did notice this afternoon that it is no longer on Thursday's schedule.  Big disappointment for me.

13 hours ago, Terrence1 said:

One can only hope, TopBilled.  I did notice this afternoon that it is no longer on Thursday's schedule.  Big disappointment for me.

He's actually due for a Star of the Month tribute. At any rate, I hope COMANCHE STATION turns up soon on TCM.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Nick Arden said:

I DVR'ed 'Commanche Station' and got 'Footlight Parade' instead.

Is that what happened? Did they end up substituting it with a musical?

Hopefully it will return to TCM's schedule.