jdbandytcm

no underground through march?

3 posts in this topic

I understand (and do not see the necessity of) Underground disappearing two months a year to please the upscale kibitzers who only watch movies ordained by Oscar. It would seem to be missing from March also. ****?

26 minutes ago, jdbandytcm said:

I understand (and do not see the necessity of) Underground disappearing two months a year to please the upscale kibitzers who only watch movies ordained by Oscar. It would seem to be missing from March also. ****?

It's moving to Friday nights in March, but not until the second Friday (31 Days of Oscar, the February theme, bleeds over into March a little).

The March lineup is:

March 9th : Macon County Line & Return to Macon County

March 16th: Secret Ceremony & Night Watch

March 23rd: Willard & Ben

March 30th: Razorback & Walkabout

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Did anyone catch ALONE IN THE DARK on April 29th, or perhaps had seen it another time?

I felt it was an above average slasher flick. When it got to the point in the film where the pursued were at a complete loss of ideas as to how to escape, I thought it was handled well, as opposed to the normal slasher flicks where the victims make poor escape choices ( like the Geico commercial parody.?)

I was trying to stay awake and watch, but when I'm tired, I tend to snooze and miss blocks of film time.

So, I have a question, because I think I may have fallen asleep and missed something.

The blond lady who came to the Dr's house to stay with his daughter until someone came home was murdered along with her boyfriend, yes? The police never find the two of them, even though they searched the house ( but not the bedroom apparently), yes? The daughter was already asleep when she arrived at the house.  So, who called the police in the first place and why?