Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

One-Man Army: Is Jordan Peterson the Most Courageous Man Alive Right Now?

27 posts in this topic

Could be. I like Jordan Peterson. He does not deserve all the ridiculous anger and criticism he's been getting from the political correctness police. 

And despite all the hate heaped on him, all the accusations that Peterson is a "hater", he's actually quite moderate and mild-mannered. It's his critics who are irrational and angry and intolerant, not Mr. Peterson.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, misswonderly3 said:

Could be. I like Jordan Peterson. He does not deserve all the ridiculous anger and criticism he's been getting from the political correctness police. 

And despite all the hate heaped on him, all the accusations that Peterson is a "hater", he's actually quite moderate and mild-mannered. It's his critics who are irrational and angry and intolerant, not Mr. Peterson.

As a frequent commenter on 'The Agenda' with Steve Paikin from about 4 or 5 years ago till recently (not so much lately - I think his schedule this past year has been a little full), he became my most favorite personality on TVO - even as just a guest. Every time he would appear on 'The Agenda', those were the best, most interesting, most intelligent, most informative discussions of that program ever. Every time.

Some of those old discussions can be found on YouTube.

• Like 1

Had not even heard of him, so thanks for posting this.  I've watched at least of hour of YouTube clips in addition to what you've posted, and find him to be sensible (stop making sense!), fair-minded, intelligent, and a free thinker.  Very refreshing these days!

• Like 3

This is the TVO program (The Agenda, October 2016) that Lindsay Shepherd got in trouble with the totalitarian University panel for showing an excerpt from.

New video. Basically he agrees with Peterson on political correctness and Metoo being dangerous but blames it on liberal capitalists and not "cultural" marxists or neo-marxists.