annsblyth

The Tampa Bay Area Chapter Needs One More Member!

11 posts in this topic

I am ecstatic to announce that we only need one more member in order to be recognized as an official TCM Backlot chapter! If you live in Tampa, Saint Petersburg, Sarasota, Largo, Clearwater, or any surrounding area in central Florida, please consider joining us and message me privately if you're interested! I'm in the process of planning fun events nearby like games, screenings, and movie-themed dinners in my home, so let's get that last member and LET'S MOVIE!

Hi there! I was just thinking of starting a Greater Tampa Area chapter, came on the forum just to make sure it wasn't already done, and voila! So I can hopefully just join you guys!?

Thanks

Musashi

Safety Harbor

Who is following through and getting the chapter done? Seems like there are enough people to form a chapter now. I am definitely interested so please let me know.

Posted (edited)

What's up with the Tampa Chapter? I'm in Sarasota and Tampa events would be hard for me with my work schedule, but I'm interested to hear if you got something together.  Email me [...] if there's news. 

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited to remove Personal Information

I'm very interested in joining.  Live in Dunedin...will travel.   By the way, Dunedin is having it's first flim festival starting tomorrow!  Although it's the first year, it's impressive the response they've had.  1400 applications for 200 spots!  Also they have 22 countries of participants and/or attendees!  Check it out.  

Please who ever is in charge of starting this chapter please contact me.  I'm definitely in.

Christy Gibson