Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

Most Common Shaming Lines Men Who Go Their Own Way Hear

9 posts in this topic

Vol. 9

1. You're never really gonna grow up, are you? 2. You just really need to make a woman happy one day. 3. Aren't you too young to be so jaded?

Vol. 3

1. You better find a girl before you start this job. 2. Sounds like you're in a cult. 3. You can't go without sex. 4. If a cute girl came by you, you would take her. 5. Why don't you want a family?

Vol. 7

1. Quit being so selfish - don't you see that she's single? 2. Nobody's gonna be there to stand over your grave. 3. Who'll buy you Christmas gifts? 

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

"honestly, you men are just so much like children."

Image result for ralph and alice kramden

What a happy marriage that was, ay Nip?

Well, sick men are like children for sure. I don't care if you always stay single. If you are an American (or Canadian) you have the right of free agency. Why would anybody care? I just don't know why you guys don't  just put the issue of women and family behind you and talk about sports, health, workout routines, hobbies, etc. But no, MGTOWs keep bringing up the subject of women. I have no idea why.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, calvinnme said:

Well, sick men are like children for sure. I don't care if you always stay single. If you are an American (or Canadian) you have the right of free agency. Why would anybody care? I just don't know why you guys don't  just put the issue of women and family behind you and talk about sports, health, workout routines, hobbies, etc. But no, MGTOWs keep bringing up the subject of women. I have no idea why.

Men are very, very easily taken advantage of by women. We're weak - it's built into us to be overwhelmed by sexual stimuli.

The reason mgtow is talked about from men to men is to raise awareness as much as possible - it's a mission of mercy. We're trying to prevent suffering, just as so many other of life's pitfalls are warned against by numerous organizations, infomercials, and know-it-alls.

The reason you say you have no idea why is because you're female. Our communication about women is meant for men only. Women can try to get in on it, of course, but they can't stop it - so they project as much shaming onto it as they can think up.

As long as men are weak, and continue to feel the need for female validation, many will fall victim to the resource losses and psychological torment that are part and parcel of "relationships". So, we men must continue to talk to one another about freeing ourselves from the effects of the gynocentric system. It's all we can do.

Vol. 4

1. You're so confusing, I just don't understand you. 2. What're you gonna do with your time? 3. You're a square. 4. You just don't know what you want out of life. 5. You're afraid of growing up.

Vol. 14

1. Well, what're you going to do with the rest of your life? 2. You just don't have a heart - that's why you don't pursue a wife. 3. You're just using this (going your own way philosophy) as an excuse for avoiding responsibility.