Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

Is Civil War Coming? An Amazing Discussion

5 posts in this topic

This is an example of why TV and Cable "News" is becoming so irrelevant (to young adults especially). The MSM just can't ever even think about broadcasting this type of discussion.

You're right, it's not their bag. Hardly a surprise though. Peterson's reluctance to talk about Hitler is amusing. Obviously, he is not afraid of the subject, he had immediate reasons for feeling that way. He's concerned that he might be misconstrued on a subject like this and he's right, there are traps ingrained with certain sujbects. But they got him to talk, ha.

Check this out, unless you already know about it.

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2018/03/05/jordan-petersons-gospel-of-masculinity

3 hours ago, laffite said:

Peterson's reluctance to talk about Hitler is amusing.

He was more than 2 hours into the discussion and was beginning to become fatigued - it's damned smart of him to decide not to say too much under such a condition. As he said, there was beginning to be a better chance that he'd put something wrongly at that point.

3 hours ago, darkblue said:

He was more than 2 hours into the discussion and was beginning to become fatigued - it's damned smart of him to decide not to say too much under such a condition. As he said, there was beginning to be a better chance that he'd put something wrongly at that point.

I so much as said so. I admire it, there is at least of modicum of humility in the admission. Not everyone would do that. But it's not a bad idea, look what happened to Marge Schott. I thought what they did to her was hooey.