Sign in to follow this  
CaveGirl

Looking for Hitman!

22 posts in this topic

Anyone want to contribute to a fund to, as Eddie G. might say, rub out a certain person who keeps posting inane gibberish which I can't find in my I-Ching, whose name supposedly is?:

GNJFFOD7724

Content count 41
Joined 3 Hours ago
Last Visited 1 minute ago

"온라인경마 인터넷경마ゅへ 사설경마" or so he/she/it says!

•  1 minute a

G.png.849ee337bba5163b53b6a491356adf8f.png

gnjffod7724

Members

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Thanks, Limey! British funds will also be appreciated. I wonder if the Jackal is still available to off annoying people. I promise to all to collect the money and put it in a secure account, after I find out what kind of fee is needed.

6 minutes ago, CaveGirl said:

Thanks, Limey! British funds will also be appreciated. I wonder if the Jackal is still available to off annoying people. I promise to all to collect the money and put it in a secure account, after I find out what kind of fee is needed.

IIRC, the Jackal ended the day with a severe headache, but this chap might be available...

8250ce7f-3f4a-4d47-869f-d12b04d1312e.jpg

the_comedians_badge_watchmen_smiley_mini

• Haha 1

Love it!

If only he had a more powerful Ray Gun...

Hopefully if he leaves footprints in the snow, they will be of shoes and not bare feet like Claude Rains did in TIM.

By the way, nothing I like more than a Happy Face with a bullet hole adorning the visage.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fedya said:

I've got your Hit Man:

Hmmm...so I take it Marlin Fisher here, the good lookin' contestant in the middle and sportin' that oh so rakish '80s Magnum P.I. mustache, and who in his intro said he came to L.A. to become a model and actor, never quite made much of a splash in Tinseltown.

(...wonder what the guy's doin' now days, 'cause try as I might, I just don't remember seein' him in anything at all...but hey, at least he gave it a shot anyway, right?!)

And now back to "hit men"...

Might I suggest...

harry_palmer_the_ipcress_file.jpg?itok=4

Although on second thought, Michael here MIGHT be a bit long-in-the-tooth now days in order to fulfill such an assignment for us.

(...and even though there WAS a time not so long ago in which Michael seemed to take almost ANY "assignment" offered to him, remember?!...I mean REALLY Michael ol' boy, "Jaws: The Revenge"???...REALLY?!...c'mon now, your gambling debts couldn't have been THAT large, now could THEY???!!!)

;)

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Dargo said:

(...and even though there WAS a time not so long ago in which Michael seemed to take almost ANY "assignment" offered to him, remember?!...I mean REALLY Michael ol' boy, "Jaws: The Revenge"???...REALLY?!...c'mon now, your gambling debts couldn't have been THAT large, now could THEY???!!!)

With the Brit performers, it's usually the UK taxman who cometh & removeth your money...

So, instead grab a tax free Monsieur & Mademoiselle for the job...

leon-the-professional-1108x0-c-default.j 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, limey said:

With the Brit performers, it's usually the UK taxman who cometh & removeth your money...

So, instead grab a tax free Monsieur & Mademoiselle for the job...

leon-the-professional-1108x0-c-default.j 

Hmmm...so a "FRENCH" hit man ya say here, eh limey?!

Yeah, I suppose that might work. Well, as long as the guy(or girl) didn't receive his (or her) training in the French Military, anyway. THEN we might have some success in this matter!

(...I suppose as a good Brit you'll be able to see the humo(u)r in this...right, ol' boy?!) ;)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Dargo said:

Hmmm...so a "FRENCH" hit man ya say here, eh limey?!

Yeah, I suppose that might work. Well, as long as the guy(or girl) didn't receive his (or her) training in the French Military, anyway. THEN we might have some success in this matter!

(...I suppose as a good Brit you'll be able to see the humo(u)r in this...right, ol' boy?!) ;)

I think that you may have done the French military a petite disservice there, old chap - I mean one of their branches did train up this crack pair:

95edd5c7d5f7dfe51c45ab3e52bce46d.jpg

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Dargo said:

I mean REALLY Michael ol' boy, "Jaws: The Revenge"???...REALLY?!...c'mon now, your gambling debts couldn't have been THAT large, now could THEY???!!!

From the horse's mouth: I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built, and it is terrific.

15 hours ago, SansFin said:

YOXlm2x.jpg

Nikita

Steyr AUG A1 - 5.56x45mm - Austrian Army Version

La2g3LV.jpg

Very beautiful weapon

Yeah, both of them ;)

But my preference lies with the German made G3 (heavier and farther reaching round, and very reliable & accurate combo).
Back in my "survivalist" days I owned the semi-auto civilian model HK91. Fully decked with removable claw scope mount, bipod, the works. It was very "sweet" and extremely accurate with either the civilian .308 or NATO round.
Wish I'd kept it as they are now quite rare and valuable (sale was banned in the US in '93).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckler_%26_Koch_G3

http://www.notpurfect.com/main/hk91.htm

In keeping with the thread, I used to know a few ex-military "mercenary" types back in the '70's and the value of an "average" life in the U.S. in those days was $5000.
Much Less so in the "overseas" market. Of course higher value military and political targets were very expensive when contracting "professionals."
No idea what the value of a "Spammer" might be today? :ph34r:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stephan55 said:

No idea what the value of a "Spammer" might be today?

All of today's spammers (4 I think) are already "advanced members". Must that be considered in determining value?

If they keep going, they may knock Jakeem off the "leading member" list:D

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Thenryb said:

All of today's spammers (4 I think) are already "advanced members". Must that be considered in determining value?

If they keep going, they may knock Jakeem off the "leading member" list:D

Haha, maybe...

I think it would depend on where they are posting from. If they are located in the states the price goes up.
If they're transmitting from outside North America and Western Europe, the prices are generally considerably less... 
South of the border, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, Africa, India, Asia, the Philippines, ...... the value of a human live "lessons" considerably. 
If one employs experienced "professionals" it is always more expensive than typical street thugs. But the risk of tracing makes the cost worth it to those who wish to remain anonymous.:ph34r:

and some people hafta wonder why some refuse to blame the NRA for the glorification of guns...

hollywood is the first offender.

Related image

4 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

and some people hafta wonder why some refuse to blame the NRA for the glorification of guns...

hollywood is the first offender.

Yup, Hollywood & the NRA go back a long way...

NRA_film_1934.JPG

Oh wait, you meant the other one.... :P

• Haha 1

the famous short film, "Rendezvous". For fans of cinema verite'.

Description on website; but its basically a director strapping a camera to the grill of a Ferrari and hiring a professional driver to fly like a bat-out-of-hell across Paris; as fast as humanly possible, race car style (no brakes; just shifting). Takes place at dawn to avoid traffic.

https://tinyurl.com/l3ekcf

A feat that couldn't be repeated today. Watch it full screen with sound on.