rayban

Men Kissing Each Other

15 posts in this topic

Michael York and Anthony Higgins - in Harold Prince's "Something For Everyone" -

89a8c8e28ceb1b5ee5f6384dc847ee15.jpg

• Like 1

Michael Caine and Christopher Reeve - in Ira Levin's "Deathtrap" -

8692702207_8e17043e80_b.jpg

• Like 1

One thing I love about My Beautiful Laundrette (1985) is that they don't skimp on the kissing and the overall intimacy. (There's a great scene at the end where Daniel Day-Lewis and Gordon Warnecke wash together.)

hqdefault.jpg

my-beautiful-laundrette-slide.jpg

laundrette_original.jpg

7048809563_be5ac76ce9.jpg

• Like 1

I think one reason Sean Penn won the Oscar for Milk (2008) was that he didn't hold back at all with James Franco (and Diego Luna). Nothing about it said he was just an actor doing it "in the line of duty".

Milk.jpg

Milk-milk-the-movie-4692995-704-384.jpg

• Like 2

I'm a French Literature Maven. In one of my graduate school classes, the professor showed the movie Total Eclipse, 1995.

If you're not familiar with French poetry, briefly I'll tell you that Paul  Verlaine and Arthur Rimbaud were two Innovative poets in the latter part of the 19th Century whose behavior was considered to be outlandish, but whose poetry is now an important part of the 19th c French literature canon.

Verlaine had marriage and professional respectability, only to dump it all to run to off with Rimbaud on a Poetic Romantic Journey that ends in tragedy.

Leonardo DiCaprio plays Rimbaud;  David Thewlis plays Verlaine.

In this film you get French poetry, kissing and much more.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

I'm a French Literature Maven. In one of my graduate school classes, the professor showed the movie Total Eclipse, 1995.

If you're not familiar with French poetry, briefly I'll tell you that Paul  Verlaine and Arthur Rimbaud were two Innovative poets in the latter part of the 19th Century whose behavior was considered to be outlandish, but whose poetry is now an important part of the 19th c French literature canon.

Verlaine had marriage and professional respectability, only to dump it all to run to off with Rimbaud on a Poetic Romantic Journey that ends in tragedy.

Leonardo DiCaprio plays Rimbaud;  David Thewlis plays Verlaine.

In this film you get French poetry, kissing and much more.

Yes, "Total Eclipse" was quite the film experience.

british-actor-david-thewlis-is-paul-verl

• Like 1

Rod Steiger and John Phillip Law provided a shocking moment in the movie, "The Sergeant" -

john-phillip-law-is-kissed-by-rod-steige

11 hours ago, DougieB said:

I think one reason Sean Penn won the Oscar for Milk (2008) was that he didn't hold back at all with James Franco (and Diego Luna). Nothing about it said he was just an actor doing it "in the line of duty".

Milk.jpg

Milk-milk-the-movie-4692995-704-384.jpg

Who is going to have problems kissing these two? Specially Mr Franco:wub:

• Like 1

Dane Dehaan and Daniel Radcliffe - in "Kill Your Darlings" -

tumblr_nakkg0mUhJ1sjmobko1_500.gif

• Like 2

There's a sweet moment in The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012) when Ezra Miller kisses his new friend Logan Lerman, who allows Ezra's character to express himself in this way even though he's attracted to Emma Watson's character. 

The.Perks.of.Being.a.Wallflower.2012.720p.BRrip.x264.GAZ.YIFY.mp4_snapshot_01.18.13_[2014.08.07_05.53.48].jpg

• Like 2

Here's a "statement" kiss which was a way of coming out: Tom Selleck and Kevin Kline in In & Out (1997)

thIGE36V3D.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Peter Finch and Murray Head in Sunday Bloody Sunday. Unforgettable!

• Like 2