Sign in to follow this  
TomJH

The President And The Porn Star

383 posts in this topic

And I'm sure Trump got down on his knees for a group prayer with the women he brought to the debates before confronting Bill and Hillary with them in an effort for full disclosure of the candidate.  

It may not be a crime, but Trump's (evangelical) hypocrisy is on full parade by trying to cover up and offer hush money to conceal his checkered past from voters.

I think the people have a right to know who they are really voting for and hush money 11 days before the election is News.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

And I'm sure Trump got down on his knees for a group prayer with the women he brought to the debates before confronting Bill and Hillary with them in an effort for full disclosure of the candidate.  

It may not be a crime, but Trump's (evangelical) hypocrisy is on full parade by trying to cover up and offer hush money to conceal his checkered past from voters.

I think the people have a right to know who they are really voting for and hush money 11 days before the election is News.

Daniels doesn't agree.  Otherwise why did she take the money?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Daniels doesn't agree.  Otherwise why did she take the money?  

She obviously has had a change of heart.  The full story is yet to come out.  There seems to be some acts to coerce her but who knows?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

She obviously has had a change of heart.  The full story is yet to come out.  There seems to be some acts to coerce her but who knows?

Change of heart?    How about a ton of change!  

Come on,  her and her lawyer decided they could make a lot more money from breaking the NDA, then from honoring it.    

As for 'acts to coerce her';  If these occurred,  I call those acts to get her to honor the agreement she signed and the cash she was paid.  To me acts like telling her she will be financially ruined are acceptable to someone that clearly renege on a hush money deal.  

Is there anything much lower than someone that accepts a payoff to remain silent and then decides to spill the beans anyhow,  for a bigger payoff?

It shouldn't be hard to accept that Daniels would do anything for a buck.  

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If she was coerced into signing the agreement in the first place that would be another kettle of fish, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

If she was coerced into signing the agreement in the first place that would be another kettle of fish, no?

yeah, trump had corey lewandowski work her over.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

If she was coerced into signing the agreement in the first place that would be another kettle of fish, no?

Yes,  if she was coerced into signing the agreement,  but I just don't see the logic there from the Trump side.

Of course his attorney appears to be a major dummy,  so anything is possible.   But to me what is more likely is that the only "coercion" was the $130K.      

As for impact on the election;  If seeing that Access Hollywood tape and all those women making claims about sexual harassment \  assault didn't cause an Evangelical to sit the election out (or even hold their nose and vote for Hillary),  I really don't see the disclosure of sex with porn-star having an impact.   BUT maybe just the mention of porn-star causes a different reaction to an Evangelical.   (or maybe having religious crazy Pence on the ticket trumped everything else???).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yes,  if she was coerced into signing the agreement,  but I just don't see the logic there from the Trump side.

Of course his attorney appears to be a major dummy,  so anything is possible.   But to me what is more likely is that the only "coercion" was the $130K.      

As for impact on the election;  If seeing that Access Hollywood tape and all those women making claims about sexual harassment \  assault didn't cause an Evangelical to sit the election out (or even hold their nose and vote for Hillary),  I really don't see the disclosure of sex with porn-star having an impact.   BUT maybe just the mention of porn-star causes a different reaction to an Evangelical.   (or maybe having religious crazy Pence on the ticket trumped everything else???).

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Nip-- Reportedly drumpf paid the Playboy Bunny $150,000. LOL

 

I hope she had a big litter.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

I hope she had a big litter.

:lol:

Maybe the paid abortion story is not too far off.  Would that even surprise you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Maybe the paid abortion story is not too far off.  Would that even surprise you?

That wouldn't surprise me at all.   I'm surprised another Donald Jr. by another mother,  hasn't come forward based on all the women Trump has had sex with.   

But paying for abortion or having a child out of wedlock isn't a crime or immoral in my book.    (but yea, it should be too all those religious nut cases that voted for the clown).

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Adam Parkhomenko Retweeted Michael Avenatti

Stormy Daniels' attorney @MichaelAvenatti just posted a photo of a safe with a CD inside.

2b07.png

 

4 minutes ago, jakeem said:

If “a picture is worth a thousand words,” how many words is this worth?????#60minutes #pleasedenyit #basta

DY8OG4cVMAAE977.jpg

Agatha Christie couldn't write this stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Gershwin fan said:

Wow, Trump with a naked hooker for the low price of $347. That's a real bargain for that fine piece of literature! 

Imagine what the autograph copy will fetch.

GettyImages-601342466.jpg

 

But that's a bargain compared to...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/CGC-4-0-Original-Playboy-magazine-December-1953-First-Issue-Marilyn-Monroe/253501638361?epid=85194850&hash=item3b05e006d9:g:i7wAAOSwNaRaruGx

:o

s-l1600.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, hamradio said:

There's nothing more pathetic than an old man trying to recapture his youth by harassing young women.

His daughter must be embarrassed but is afraid to show it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

There's nothing more pathetic than an old man trying to recapture his youth by harassing young women.

 

hugh-hefner-dead-playboy-founder-88bc258

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hamradio said:
25 minutes ago, hamradio said:

Imagine what the autograph copy will fetch.

GettyImages-601342466.jpg

"Grab 'em by the *****."

"Such a mean old man

Always shouts out something obscene

Such a dirty old man

 Dirty old man..."

 

 

 

 

 

:o

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, hamradio said:

CBS News Special Report 1:35PM EST

Trump Signs 1.3 Trillion Spending Bill

Provides 1.6B for border wall, No action on DACA.

 

CBS News /60 Minutes, Sunday 3/25 /18, 6 p.m. DST

trump didn't sign the pornstar's $130,000 NDA.

Provides for no action to stop Stormy Weather.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us