Sign in to follow this  
TomJH

The President And The Porn Star

383 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

IMPORTANT: 3 days ago, Trump said Cohen set up the Daniels agreement without telling him. Cohen thus wasn't acting as Trump's lawyer in that matter. That means any documents relating to the agreement may not be attorney-client privileged. And that's *most* of what the FBI wanted.

DaYWd_8V4AAQsrj.jpg

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Breaking News ....  Stormy Daniels' lawyer, Michael Avanetti releases composite drawing of the man who threatened her in the parking lot.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpJiDBqPY0c1iuVkdYGDC

 

So she was threaten by either DJ Qualls or Eddie Deezen. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

That means any documents relating to the agreement may not be attorney-client privileged

Bogie made this point a few days ago and it is a solid one.   Cohen either acted as Trump's attorney in these dealing with Daniels or he didn't.   Trump claiming to have no knowledge is clear evidence that Cohen was NOT acting as Trump attorney,  therefore NO attorney-client privilege.    BUT that still means nothing on Trump here only Cohen and it appears they have him on bank fraud.     But I don't see any link to campaign spending because to make that link Cohen would have to be acting as Trump's attorney on the matter (i.e. the government can't have it both ways either to suit their needs).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Bogie made this point a few days ago and it is a solid one.   Cohen either acted as Trump's attorney in these dealing with Daniels or he didn't.   Trump claiming to have no knowledge is clear evidence that Cohen was NOT acting as Trump attorney,  therefore NO attorney-client privilege.    BUT that still means nothing on Trump here only Cohen and it appears they have him on bank fraud.     But I don't see any link to campaign spending because to make that link Cohen would have to be acting as Trump's attorney on the matter (i.e. the government can't have it both ways either to suit their needs).

 

The face that this can be determined to be an undisclosed campaign contributions, whatever the source, is the problem.  Apart from that, it seems Trump threw Cohen under the bus when he said he had no knowledge of the payment to Stormy Daniels, leading to yesterday's search warrants.  Cohen can turn on Trump, in exchange for a deal, and as the guy who knows where the bodies are buried, must have a whole lot of information on Trump, not all will be protected by attorney-client privilege.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Arturo said:

The face that this can be determined to be an undisclosed campaign contributions, whatever the source, is the problem.  Apart from that, it seems Trump threw Cohen under the bus when he said he had no knowledge of the payment to Stormy Daniels, leading to yesterday's search warrants.  Cohen can turn on Trump, in exchange for a deal, and as the guy who knows where the bodies are buried, must have a whole lot of information on Trump, not all will be protected by attorney-client privilege.

Linking funds paid to the campaign as "undisclosed campaign contributions" is very murky.    The reason being that 99% of NDAs related to sexual activity are to protect ones reputation and to ensure the info is not disclosed to one's spouse \ family since the person is NOT running for any office.    I.e. there is no campaign.   

Just because someone IS running for office doesn't mean that they paid for an NDA to assist the campaign.   So I don't see where that gets beyond the reasonable doubt standard. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Linking funds paid to the campaign as "undisclosed campaign contributions" is very murky.    The reason being that 99% of NDAs related to sexual activity are to protect ones reputation and to ensure the info is not disclosed to one's spouse \ family since the person is NOT running for any office.    I.e. there is no campaign.   

Just because someone IS running for office doesn't mean that they paid for an NDA to assist the campaign.   So I don't see where that gets beyond the reasonable doubt standard. 

None of that matters to haters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2018 at 4:51 PM, Princess of Tap said:

 

I got one that you're not going to believe-- At one time Cohn was engaged to marry Barbara Walters. No marriage ever took place , but they remained close friends all of his life.

I don't think I've heard that one before. Never having liked BaWa, I'm not very

surprised. With Cohn, she wouldn't have gotten any satisfaction, no, no, no.

That's what I say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

I don't think I've heard that one before. Never having liked BaWa, I'm not very

surprised. With Cohn, she wouldn't have gotten any satisfaction, no, no, no.

That's what I say. 

Barbara was one of the friends who stood by Cohn, when he was dying of AIDS.

Needless to say he was donald trump's right hand and Mentor in terms of conning the New York real estate market. They were very close for years.  When Cohn was dying, he heard nothing from trump and it surprised him. But after all, trump was his Protege and he should have realized what kind of character the guy had.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

Barbara was one of the friends who stood by Cohn, when he was dying of AIDS.

Needless to say he was donald trump's right hand and Mentor in terms of conning the New York real estate market. They were very close for years.  When Cohn was dying, he heard nothing from trump and it surprised him. But after all, trump was his Protege and he should have realized what kind of character the guy had.

I'm assuming they moved in the same social circles in NYC. Cohn being surprised is

pretty ironic as I can't imagine Cohn visiting anyone in the hospital, unless Roy was

there to pull the plug. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

Stormy Daniels is cooperating with federal investigators probing 2016 non-disclosure agreement and $130,000 payment she received from Pres. Trump’s longtime personal attorney.

Hopefully the investigator doing the interview isn't Michael Douglas.     Some evidence might get missed.   ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Vautrin said:

I don't think I've heard that one before. Never having liked BaWa, I'm not very

surprised. With Cohn, she wouldn't have gotten any satisfaction, no, no, no.

That's what I say. 

LOL! Too bad, they deserved each other.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Hibi said:

LOL! Too bad, they deserved each other.........

As much as I dislike BaWa, even she didn't deserve Roy Cohn. She said that Cohn

helped her dad in some legal matter and she felt a deep debt of gratitude to Cohn,

so she would pose as his girlfriend. I don't know if it ever got as far as some kind

of engagement. I doubt it. I Married Roy Cohn, worse than I Married a Communist.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vautrin said:

As much as I dislike BaWa, even she didn't deserve Roy Cohn. She said that Cohn

helped her dad in some legal matter and she felt a deep debt of gratitude to Cohn,

so she would pose as his girlfriend. I don't know if it ever got as far as some kind

of engagement. I doubt it. I Married Roy Cohn, worse than I Married a Communist.

 

LOL! I thought they meant COHEN. Agree, even BABA WAWA didnt deserve Cohn! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hibi said:

LOL! I thought they meant COHEN. Agree, even BABA WAWA didnt deserve Cohn! :D

I'm guessing that right about now Trump is wishing he could

dig Roy Cohn up. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jakeem said:

Trump's lawyer tried to shut down any rumors of illegitimate children in NDAs with a former Trump Tower doorman and with Stormy Daniels. From @kbriquelet:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-ndas-tried-to-kill-love-child-rumors

KdCEQyOK?format=jpg&name=600x314

Stormy may be just the Tip of the Titanic trump Iceberg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

Stormy may be just the Tip of the Titanic trump Iceberg.

the babes just can't keep their hands off donny.

:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

the babes just can't keep their hands off donny.

:)

If you listen to the Access Hollywood tape and all the complaining women who have accused drumpf of sexual harassment,

it's just the other way around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, jakeem said:

" It was Beauty killed the Beast. "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jakeem said:

President today heads to Florida, just missing the weekend appearance of Stormy Daniels at a strip, er, gentleman's club across the street from his golf resort. He'll discuss North Korea (and play golf) w/Japanese Prime Minister Abe

Da5-Lb0VAAABrbH.jpg

" Some people got it and make it pay

  Some people can't even give it away "-- Stephen Sondheim, "Gypsy"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Stormy Daniels, speaking outside a court hearing in New York, said she and her attorney, Michael Avenatti, are committed to "making sure that everyone finds out the truth and the facts of what happened." https://cnn.it/2HEQgGY 

Image result for stormy daniels and attorney

" You're a no good Heartbreaker

   You're a Liar and you're a Cheat

    And I don't know why

     I let you do these things to me " by Ronnie Shannon,  Sung by the Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump must've had rocks in his head to even wanna **** her.

There are so many far nicer looking (and sexier) porn stars than that skaenk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jakeem said:

Stormy Daniels fired back at Trump’s denials on @TheView—says she's "a better actress than he is" and that she’s “done being bullied” by the president of the United States. From @mattwilstein

https://www.thedailybeast.com/stormy-daniels-fires-back-at-trumps-denials-on-the-view-im-a-better-actress-than-he-is

wGwUJEuv?format=jpg&name=600x314

 

You and a majority of Americans, plus a great many exasperated souls in the world...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jakeem said:

This is the composite sketch Stormy Daniels and Michael Avenatti revealed on The View of the man who Stormy says threatened her to stay quiet about her alleged affair with Trump.

Da_sckIWAAA5uc8.jpg

Looks like a cross between a young Arnold Schwarzenegger and the forever youthful Lorenzo Lamas.

There's got to be a woman somewhere who can identify that face.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us