MissGoddess

Off Topic: Favorite Music?

6,833 posts in this topic

On 4/17/2018 at 6:22 AM, Audrey said:

Mine is some indie pop and rock, unknown band but unexpectedly good. 

Not only do I listen to indie pop and rock, Indie pop rocks is a station I listen to (among many others I frequent).

On 3/21/2018 at 12:49 PM, jamesjazzguitar said:

Looks like I'm going to Italy and joining up with the lead singer of The Tubes (Fee Waybill).   My wife is close friends and does business with his ex-wife and they are traveling together to Italy and meeting us there (we will be staying at my in-laws).     

Fee also works as a property maintenance man at one of his ex-wife buildings in La La Land.   (yea,  like most musicians \ entertainers he needs a day job). 

The band just completed a European tour with Alice Cooper last year. 

Anyhow,  should be fun.   The couple is very interesting and it is always great to hear stories about the life of a rock and roller.    We won't have guitars around and that is a drag since it would have been fun to jam with him (but I don't know any Tubes songs!).  

Just got back from my Italian vacation and my wife and I had a great time showing Fee (which is only a stage name,  so we called him John),  and his ex-wife southern Italy.    

It was really interesting hanging out with a rock and roll guy and getting their perspective on the 'bis'.  He is close to a lot of other musicians and he had some great stories.    

• Like 2

Forgive me for going Way off topic. I couldn't find a better place to post this recent acquisition:

s-l1600.jpg

Does it look like Mitchum's head is plopped onto someone else's body? Actually, it looks like his body, just a superimposed different head onto it. Weird! (in pretty mint condition)