Sign in to follow this  
MovieMadness

Relentless Weather: More Snow as Another Nor’easter Takes Aim

2 posts in this topic

Relentless Weather: More Snow as Another Nor’easter Takes Aim

New England is bracing for yet another winter storm — a third in less than two weeks — that could bring up to two feet of snow across parts of the region and as many as 18 inches to the Boston area.

A winter storm watch was in effect from Monday evening through Tuesday evening for much of New England, and a blizzard warning was issued for coastal Massachusetts. Officials urged residents to stay off the roads unless necessary, given the likely white-out conditions.

The snow was expected to begin falling Monday around midnight and could continue for 24 hours, forecasters said.

Officials called off school for Tuesday in Boston and several surrounding districts.

Amtrak suspended train service between New York City and Boston until at least 11 a.m. Tuesday. Ferries were canceled, as were scores of flights in and out of Boston’s Logan International Airport. Many state offices, including the motor vehicles department and law courts, were closed.

Another big winter storm and the global warming experts have no answers on why they continue to be wrong.

Just north of me got several inches of snow. The hills around me received a good coating but there was a sharp cutoff line halfway down. None at my house.  Very surreal and picturesque.

Regretting not taking a photo.:(