Perseus

Any interest in a New Orleans Backlot Chapter?

7 posts in this topic

Has anyone started a Backlot Chapter in New Orleans? I didn' see any post in the forum but I could have overlooked it.  I would be interested in joining up.  Classic movies in a classic town with a classic cocktail sounds like a good time.

I like the Southern Canal Place 9 as the cinema of choice.  How about the Big Easy Backlot Chapter as a name?  I can guarantee 2 members, who else can join in the fun?

I'm responding to myself just to keep this post fresh.  There has to be some classic film fans in the Crescet City.  Don't be shy, respod and let's get something started here in the City that Care Forgot!

Well...I’m in Alabama, Mobile specifically...so I’m thinking maybe a Guld Coast Chapter? We may can drum up a few more folks around the coastline. New Orleans based though, thoughts? Next nearest thing to me is ATL, and that’s like a five hour drive. ☹️

On 3/14/2018 at 7:54 AM, Perseus said:

I like the Southern Canal Place 9 as the cinema of choice.  How about the Big Easy Backlot Chapter as a name?  I can guarantee 2 members, who else can join in the fun?

Not a whole lotta interest in the Southeast huh? ATL is just too far for me to drive to go to a movie! It would be cool if we could get some people signed up for the NOLA spot...

I want to join and/or help set up the chapter.

Winnie in Algiers Point