Sign in to follow this  
bundie

Stefanie Powers remembers William Holden

5 posts in this topic

She's on with Ben sharing her memories of and knowledge about Star of the Month William Holden, and she looks TERRIFIC! Anybody else agree?

BLU 

• Like 3

One of our fellow posters, Dargo, said he had a chance to see her at a question-and-answer session a few years ago. I think he also had his picture taken with her.

I'm quite sure Powers and Holden ended their relationship before his death due to his drinking problem.  At the time, she regretted not sticking by him.  She thought maybe she could have prevented his death which was caused by a fall hitting his head and bleeding to death in his apartment.

15 minutes ago, filmnoirguy said:

I'm quite sure Powers and Holden ended their relationship before his death due to his drinking problem.  At the time, she regretted not sticking by him.  She thought maybe she could have prevented his death which was caused by a fall hitting his head and bleeding to death in his apartment.

It could still have happened while she was sleeping, still in a relationship with Holden. You can't always prevent those kinds of things.

• Sad 1