ArchieLeachJr

TCMFF 2018 phone app availability

6 posts in this topic

Question for TCMFF 2018 staff:

I see that there is a TCM Festival app for last year's event (TCMFF 2017). Was curious if we could expect an updated version for this year's TCMFF, as well as when we might expect it. Thanks!

In the past these apps haven't been released until a day or so before the festival.  I received an e-mail today that said it was launching soon.

Thanks for sharing. Would you mind terribly if you shared what email you received that information in?

I ask as I've had to sign up for the monthly "Now Playing" newsletter five (5) different times now and yet I've only gotten 2 out of 8 newsletters for all my troubles. Was curious if I've missed communications that would be helpful and interesting. I'd be most grateful.

It was an e-mail specifically about the TCM Classic Film Festival.  They send out several e-mails periodically to let you know of significant updates to festival programming, guests, etc.  

thanks for the info. I had the 2017 app installed and I see that it was updated yesterday.

As for the emails, I haven't received any from TCM -- on ANY topic -- for almost a year. Sounds like I need to get in touch with them.

thanks again!!