hlywdkjk

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

12,959 posts in this topic

A very sour blueberry

to you maybe.

Patrick Dempsey made a big mistake. He should have put her away immediately. I think Smithy would also put you away if you mentioned your sweet blueberry.

smithy would never do such a thing!! smithy would love me.....well i hope he would love me. if patrick dempsey would have put her away, then he wouldnt have married her nad lived happily ever after with her and his daughter!! how mean to deprive him of his love!

That's my point. Indecorous women are still women.

so are you saying im indecorous?

I hope you do! I could only see the one photo and you are right, she's really sweet and innocent looking in that pic. Thank you, Super Sweet T!

which one can you see? i have two up there for you. i will find more surely!....but you have to watch pride and prejudice first. heehee!

*"What does it say that I have posted the most on this thread? Hmmm, I wonder."* - FrankGrimes

Oh great. Now you're counting posts too.

Actually, I am beginning to feel bad about how this thread has "soured" lately. I was only doing some friendly teasing. Suddenly all these women began acting out on their male revenge fantasies.

A few more days and I fear this thread will enter Stephen King territory. First there'll be the *Misery* stage and then *Carrie*. I'll probably be left to lead the *Stand By Me* expedition to find the body.

Kyle In The Overlook Hotel

I LOVE pictures of Gloria Grahame when her hair is full and shoulder-length AND she's NOT SMILING. I think she looks her sexiest then.

hey cinie!!!!

i like those of her too, but i lean more toward her sweetness side with the dimples showing. i think she could really look pretty no matter how you take a picture of her. :)

Thank you for the torture, Doctor J! You are the most evil girl on the board.

I've never seen that Gloria Grahame pic before. I love her eyes and smile. Is she

wearing Daisy Dukes in that photo? I'll pretend she is.

Grace Kelly's beauty is so very natural. I just love her relaxed hair. It's too lovely.

I don't think anyone wears a hat better than Gene Tierney. I just love all of her exotic

hats. She knows how to wear gloves, too.

Thanks again, J!

The dimples on GG look very sweet. But that serious look and arched eyebrow, well

yes, she has darling dmples.shirley temple also had cute dimples. but the person who had the cutest dimples, was GARY!! heehee! i think gloria really did know how to do that arched eye brow thing. but she looks too serious in those pics. heehee!

anyway, im pretty good, how are you this loverly evening?

deathoffrankgrimes

So, which one of ya is standing over FrankGrimes body? I'd like to remove it. It's drawing flies - and a crowd. Traffic here is bad enough.

Kyle In Hollywood

He draws flies regardless. He won't be totally out until I post the screencaps of Gene Tierney in Tobacco Road. :D

Are you going to read over him Kyle?

Plant 'em and read over 'em, plant 'em and read over 'em... ;)

So, which one of ya is standing over FrankGrimes body? I'd like to remove it. It's drawing flies - and a crowd. Traffic here is bad enough.

well it isnt me! ;) april's right, he wont leave until she posts those caps, and the he'll rise from the grave and walk out himself, but then come back to haunt us later. heehee!

*"Are you going to read over him Kyle?"*

You mean, am I a "read him and weep" kinda guy. Nah.

I'd make William Holden in *,,,River Kwai* look positively eloquent. And what can one say about a person's journey into the heart of darkness from which they couldn't escape?

I am still curious as to who pulled the trigger on FG. And if he really is "pushing daisies"or if he just got "clipped". If he's still around, I hope he doesn't try to finger me. I'm just the bag boy.

Kyle In Hollywood

Ciao, Kyller Kyle -- So, which one of ya is standing over FrankGrimes body? I'd like to remove it. It's drawing flies - and a crowd. Traffic here is bad enough.

If the girl holding the gun is the guilty party, I'd say that's Butterscotch. But I'm wondering if she's a patsy. Sweet T has been known to fall under the spell of bad influences.

I am still curious as to who pulled the trigger on FG. And if he really is "pushing daisies"or if he just got "clipped". If he's still around, I hope he doesn't try to finger me. I'm just the bag boy.

You're never up to any good, but I wouldn't suspect you as a killer. Conversely, there are others around here who are quite deadly.

Hola, Murderess -- He draws flies regardless. He won't be totally out until I post the screencaps of Gene Tierney in Tobacco Road.

I thought skipping a few showers would turn Ellie May on.

Plant 'em and read over 'em, plant 'em and read over 'em...

Somebody is in a hurry to move on.

If the girl holding the gun is the guilty party, I'd say that's Butterscotch. But I'm wondering if she's a patsy. Sweet T has been known to fall under the spell of bad influences.

such men with a vulgar tongue shall have their comeupance. heehee!

I'm already dead!

if youre dead, how do you find yourself typing these words, clearly you arent dead.....or you could have come back to haunt me and april. oh no! this means we cant kill you again! APRIL!!!!!! Where are you?!

> {quote:title=butterscotchgreer wrote:}{quote}

> I'm already dead!

>

> if youre dead, how do you find yourself typing these words, clearly you arent dead.....or you could have come back to haunt me and april. oh no! this means we cant kill you again! APRIL!!!!!! Where are you?!

HoneyBear's hidin' 'cause she don't like to mess around with spooks!

Howdy, ButtersneakGRACE -- if youre dead, how do you find yourself typing these words, clearly you arent dead.....

Am I dead? Maybe I'm an impostor. Have you seen Laura?

or you could have come back to haunt me and april. oh no! this means we cant kill you again! APRIL!!!!!! Where are you?!

This April you speak of is a ghost, too. How many times must I remind you of this?

Am I dead? Maybe I'm an impostor. Have you seen Laura?

how could i not have seen Laura? goodness me. heehee! you an impostor? thats what im afraid of!

This April you speak of is a ghost, too. How many times must I remind you of this?

i have no idea what you are talking about. heehee! april is a really person, and a sweet one at that! all in favor say "i". too late honey boy dutchman, my vote counts more times than yours does. heehee!