hlywdkjk

The Annual FrankGrimes Torture Thread

12,977 posts in this topic

Aw, Mr. Movieman.. I tried to post a pic for you with an m&m cupcake.. ha. (because I figured I would just give you a little cybersnack to hold you over until we could get that whole 7K party going, ha) But alas.. I am not educated enough to figure out how to post a pic yet,

(so instead, you'll have to take my word for it.. it was delicious!) :D

Ok.. first the Movieman and now Little T. We can't be having this. ha. Cupcakes for EVERYBODY!! :D (still trying to figure out why In can't post a big picture.. but maybe you can open up the little one.. enjoy!) :)

post-25093-0-51200200-1396833259_thumb.jpg

post-25093-0-51200200-1396833259_thumb.jpg

HA.. I see it says "attached thumbnails" whenever I attach a picture this way   (WHEW!! thank goodness they are still attached, that could be painful.)   :D

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I'm back as MG. 

I just noticed the post count changed for me, too.  I was sure I was over 26K so I lost quite a few.  But I really don't mind because it's still embarrassingly high!

I haven't tried posting a picture yet, maybe tomorrow.  Now I'm off to bed.  Thanks again to TCModerator1 for all your help (still need email addy corrected please).

• Like 1

woo HOO! It's you! It's really YOU!! :D Welcome back kiddo!

A rose by any other name would still be Miss G.. but am glad to see you back under your original name all the same, young'un! :)

• Like 1

woo HOO! It's you! It's really YOU!! :D Welcome back kiddo!

A rose by any other name would still be Miss G.. but am glad to see you back under your original name all the same, young'un! :)

Thank you, ma'am!  Pleasure to be back in any of my multiple personalities, lol.  Tomorrow I will try to figure out the picture posting challenge.

I wonder if this new board has made FrankGrimes' "torture" too much to bear?  Haven't heard a peep from him yet. :D

• Like 1

Yay! You're back April! Now we can have a tea party tomorrow!

Yes, I wonder where Ol' Frankie kins is. He is playing hide and go seek, I think. Heehee! Maybe we scared him away....

I did.. I still recall how you went all ga-ga over those vintage pics that our beloved Mr. In Hollywood used to post for you in his Memorial Day thread. :)

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the appearance of those threads so I can pick my avatar.

• Like 1

Thank you, ma'am!  Pleasure to be back in any of my multiple personalities, lol.  Tomorrow I will try to figure out the picture posting challenge.

I wonder if this new board has made FrankGrimes' "torture" too much to bear?  Haven't heard a peep from him yet. :D

Well, I am glad to see that they got you all figured out. How many posts did you have previously? Wasn't it something like 27,000 or so?

I think everyone lost some amount of posts. I lost I think something like 150. Not bad but my overall post count was like around 2,300. Not very many for someone who has been here since 2007. Another poster Topbilled wrote that he was concerned that his recent (pre-re-building of the website) post count had him over 10,000 posts and that his so-called 10,000 post party would have to be done all over again, well this is just way too over the top so to speak.

Who cares how many posts you have made. I think it is much more important to create posts that are more thoughtout and better composed than worrying about something as silly as number of posts. If this was the case, I'd be a basket case considering I have averaged just a little over 350 posts per year since I have been a member here.

As far as Frank is concerned. I have to think that maybe he is waiting until the dust clears here and they fix whatever remaining concerns there are before he attempts to come back.

Yay! You're back April! Now we can have a tea party tomorrow!

Yes, I wonder where Ol' Frankie kins is. He is playing hide and go seek, I think. Heehee! Maybe we scared him away....

Hello there, butterT.  I think he is suffering the shock of change, ha ha.  He can't handle it.  :D

• Like 1

Well, I am glad to see that they got you all figured out. How many posts did you have previously? Wasn't it something like 27,000 or so?

Yes!  And it's embarrassing, really so I'm glad to be back down.  Though I had not been posting much the past couple of years, admittedly.

How have you been?!

As far as Frank is concerned. I have to think that maybe he is waiting until the dust clears here and they fix whatever remaining concerns there are before he attempts to come back.

I think so too, he's hiding in the shadows like he always accused Tom Doniphon of! :D

• Like 1

Hello there, butterT. I think he is suffering the shock of change, ha ha. He can't handle it.

He never liked change, poor thing...maybe we should coerce him out of hiding so we can continue the torture. Aha! Let's pretend there's a table full of strawberry shortcake waiting for him! Heehee!

I'm still waiting for the moderators to fix the the problem with viewing via mobile phone. Thats how I mostly get on here to chat now and when I press the button for the forum home, it sends me to a default error page every time, so I'm getting in by my profile button. And I have to refresh a few times before it works. I sent them a message about it. Im surely everything will be fixed shortly, so there's the silver lining. :D

• Like 1

I love cupcakes. Tank you Ro! I'm glad we are sort of making our way back together.

It's good to see my favorite ladies here.

Anyone having trouble getting here this morning? I really had to backdoor my way in.

• Like 1

I think so too, he's hiding in the shadows like he always accused Tom Doniphon of! :D

:ph34r::P More like I couldn't get in and I was relying on the administrators to actually reply to e-mail requests versus creating a phony account just to contact them on the board.  I should have known better.  Some things never change.

Now I have to contact them and hope things can be rectified.

Hello there, butterT. I think he is suffering the shock of change, ha ha. He can't handle it.

He never liked change, poor thing...maybe we should coerce him out of hiding so we can continue the torture. Aha! Let's pretend there's a table full of strawberry shortcake waiting for him! Heehee!

I'm still waiting for the moderators to fix the the problem with viewing via mobile phone. Thats how I mostly get on here to chat now and when I press the button for the forum home, it sends me to a default error page every time, so I'm getting in by my profile button. And I have to refresh a few times before it works. I sent them a message about it. Im surely everything will be fixed shortly, so there's the silver lining. :D

Hope they fix that for you soon, T!

I see the "real phony" is back. :P

:ph34r::P More like I couldn't get in and I was relying on the administrators to actually reply to e-mail requests versus creating a phony account just to contact them on the board.  I should have known better.  Some things never change.

Now I have to contact them and hope things can be rectified.

PM Moderator1 about your issue---they helped me.  Lynn can also help if you PM her.

I see the "real phony" is back.

NOT REAL-ly!

PM Moderator1 about your issue---they helped me.  Lynn can also help if you PM her.

I have done so.  And nobody can help you! :Pmymangodfrey10_zps7b6389c7.jpg

Hahahahahaha.. Phony Frank. Too funny. (does this mean I have to start calling you PHONY Dude instead of Grey Dude??? (But I don't care WHAT name  you go by, I will still have to use my real hat pin and frozen rope, though)  :P

I see the "real phony" is back.

NOT REAL-ly!

I have done so.  And nobody can help you! :Pmymangodfrey10_zps7b6389c7.jpg

FINALLY!! I was getting worried for a few days! But I figured it had to do with the re-registration.