Sign in to follow this  
mr6666

ejojis too tiny!

11 posts in this topic

any way to enlarge recent emoji download??

can't see let alone USE these w/o magnifiers!!

@200%??

😖😡

• Confused 1

16 hours ago, mr6666 said:

any way to enlarge recent emoji download??

can't see let alone USE these w/o magnifiers!!

@200%??

😖😡

Yes,  there is;    go to the 'size' drop-down and select the size you want and then click on the emoji icon and select the emoji.

E.g.     😄  (size 20)    😃  (Size 36)    

• Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Yes,  there is;    go to the 'size' drop-down and select the size you want and then click on the emoji icon and select the emoji.

E.g.     😄  (size 20)    😃  (Size 36)    

A warning though: as far as I can tell, resizing can only be done during the initial posting. Once a message is posted, choosing to edit it will not show an option to re-size anything.

• Thanks 2

thanks, guys

that works on final post, but to view drop box, I still have to up screen mag. size to abt. 250%.

(have alot of trouble reading DTV guide menu on big tv screen too)

it's Hell gettin' old, ain't it?

😿

• Sad 2

I guess I (we) need to be more careful about what we "wish" for. 
Awhile back I was posting back and forth with Limey and a couple of others, and we discussed the merits of having a few more "quick reaction" emoji's to use around here.
I remember "Yuck" and "Duh" emoji's were mentioned. Perhaps a couple more.
Having a few like those would spare many of us from making an entire post just to say something that simple.

Then somebody decided to give us an entire page of diverse and very teeny tiny emoji's....
I haven't used any of them, but don't think that they are of the "quick Response" (as in unnecessary to make a post) type.

However it does remind me of a little joke to share. Hopefully it won't be deleted. :unsure:

A guy walked into a bar and pulled up a stool at the counter. He asked for an empty  shot glass which was provided.
He placed the empty shot glass upside down on the counter, and then produced a magnificent miniature Baby Grand Piano, and placed it in front of the shot glass. Next he produced a little man, 12 inches tall, who was dressed in a tuxedo. The little man sat upon the shot glass, as if it were a stool, and began to play a most beautiful solo concerto. The music filled the bar, and all were entranced.
At the conclusion the bartender said to the man, "That is absolutely amazing, I've never seen anything like it before. How did you find that little man?"
To which the man at the counter produced an ancient appearing brass lamp, and proceeded to explain,
"I was strolling along the beach one day and found this lamp washed upon the shore. I picked it up and brushed it off and a genie appeared and said that he was from the lamp, and that he would grant me a single wish of whatever my heart desired."
The bartender said, "No kidding?... Do you think it would work for me? Would you let me rub your lamp?"
The man said, "Sure, go ahead, but be very careful about what you wish for."
So the bartender wiped off his hands and gently rubbed the magic lamp.
Sure enough, the Genie appeared and offered the bartender a single wish.
The bartender scratched his head for a moment, then smiled and said, "I wish I had a million bucks."
The Genie nodded then disappeared back into the lamp.
Suddenly the outside sky became very dark, and then from the front door, and through the back door, and through every open window flew into the bar hundreds, upon hundreds, thousands, upon thousands, tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands.... too many to count, perhaps a million...   ducks...    Ducks flying everywhere. The place was an absolute mess with ducks. 
The bartender stood there in absolute amazement, with a dumbfounded look upon his face.
When he recovered his speech he looked at the man and said, "I can't believe what just happened, it is absolutely incredible! But I think maybe that Genie is a little hard of hearing."
The man nodded his head in agreement and replied, "Are you telling me... You don't think that I actually asked for a twelve inch pianist do you?" :rolleyes:;):)

• Haha 2

Used to be you'd "click" on it and get a page full of fully colored "Emojis" to choose from.

NOW, you get a smaller box of TINY non-colored choices.  I had to dig up a MAGNIFYING GLASS just to see what I was choosing!😚   SEE? 

Sepiatone

• Thanks 1

Check here for discussion:
Technical Issues > PROBLEMS with the Message Boards > ejojis too tiny!

Deleted

22 hours ago, Sepiatone said:

Used to be you'd "click" on it and get a page full of fully colored "Emojis" to choose from.

NOW, you get a smaller box of TINY non-colored choices.  I had to dig up a MAGNIFYING GLASS just to see what I was choosing!😚   SEE? 

Sepiatone

You still can get the "familiar"  "normal size" emoji's, but you need to scroll further down past the slew of tiny ones to the "Emoticons" section. :)

• Thanks 1

Yeah, thanks.  Didn't notice that.   :)  But still, the question is begged....

WHY is this?  :huh:

Sepiatone

23 minutes ago, Sepiatone said:

But still, the question is begged....

WHY is this?  :huh:

I don't know, hopefully what was said in an earlier post regarding another thread has nothing to do with it.
But as has been said before, and oft seems to apply when discussing anything TCM:

On 4/28/2018 at 12:03 AM, Stephan55 said:

Some things just defy any rationale explanation.... :rolleyes:

• Sad 1