Deception

Unknown Stop Motion Short Animation

3 posts in this topic

So there was one stop motion animation that I once see on TCM and it really got stuck in my mind since then, but I really couldn't identify what was the name of that animation.  All I remember is that the animation starts with the boots of a misterious guy and red paint dripping on his boots from the brush that he's holding , that guy being dressed like a criminal or something, with a long coat, then shows him standing in the middle of the street looking at the window of a guy who lives in a big building with only one window, that one being the window of his apartment.His apartment is empty, and he has only a bed, a clock on the wall (and a table I guess, I don't remember to well).I remember that the misterious guy was trying to kill the one that lives in the apartament trough some ridiculous ways. I can't remember anything else, and that's all that I can relate, but if someone has any idea how this stop motion animation is called , please let me know and thank you.

Sounds like one of the R.I.P shorts TCM used to show. They were only 4 min. long.

• Thanks 1