[[Template core/front/global/tcmTabBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
MovieMadness

Netanyahu thanks Trump for keeping promises, moving embassy to Jerusalem

52 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

yeah, that dead baby couldn't wait to be carried to the protests by his mother.

:lol:

The next time you get in a twist over abortion, go take a flying ..

Deplorable hypocrite.  You need to stop spewing vile hate messaging.  The lot of you!

The Israelis killing Palestinians has nothing to do with the political opinions or

actions of Hamas. They do it because they know they can get away with it and

maybe get a pat on the back from the U.S. It doesn't really matter what Hamas

does, Israel has no interest in a two state solution, its only interest is in maintaining

an apartheid state in the West Bank and a modern day Warsaw Ghetto in Gaza.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

The next time you get in a twist over abortion, go take a flying ..

Deplorable hypocrite.  You need to stop spewing vile hate messaging.  The lot of you!

who is more responsible for that baby's death?

the parent who brought the child to a dangerous place or the israelis?

why would you bring an infant to an area that might be hazardous to the infant's welfare?

1 hour ago, Vautrin said:

The Israelis killing Palestinians has nothing to do with the political opinions or

does, Israel has no interest in a two state solution, its only interest is in maintaining

when israel withdrew from gaza years ago all I heard from our own biased news media is that it was more trouble than it was worth to continue to occupy gaza...no acknowledgement of the overture in any positive light of the israelis did I ever hear.

what did the other side do?...

"rockets! plenty of rockets!" -keene curtis, mash ep 'the general flipped at dawn'

:D

they coulda acknowledged israel's right to exist which woulda been only words.

not even that.

that silly sucker time is over!

the other side blew it!

7 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

why would you bring an infant to an area that might be hazardous to the infant's welfare?

None of that justifies laughing at the child's death. 

2 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

None of that justifies laughing at the child's death. 

I was illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

1 minute ago, NipkowDisc said:

I was illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

You keep telling yourself that.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

You are the one laughing about it.

3 hours ago, jakeem said:

Nikki Haley said “no country would act with more restraint than Israel has.” Well, it must have taken a lot of restraint to only tear gas an 8-month-old baby to death, snipe down 7 other children, murder 60 Palestinians in cold blood, and injure over 2000.

Well said.

11 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

when israel withdrew from gaza years ago all I heard from our own biased news media is that it was more trouble than it was worth to continue to occupy gaza...no acknowledgement of the overture in any positive light of the israelis did I ever hear.

"rockets! plenty of rockets!" -keene curtis, mash ep 'the general flipped at dawn'

not even that.

the other side blew it!

You should enter  Rod Serling's Twilight Zone and be a Palestinian for just one day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

not even that.

the other side blew it!

Why occupy it when you can just blockade it and make the lives of Gazans miserable?

And then act surprised that people get tired of being miserable all the time. As I already

said, it doesn't matter what Hamas says or does, Israel is not interested in a two state

solution, it is interested in a one oppressive state solution. 

west bank residents happily passed out candy to their kids to celebrate the 911 attack. maybe America is tired busting it's gut and bending over backwards for a buncha beserkers who murder and attack innocent people at every turn.

1 minute ago, Vautrin said:

Why occupy it when you can just blockade it and make the lives of Gazans miserable?

And then act surprised that people get tired of being miserable all the time. As I already

said, it doesn't matter what Hamas says or does, Israel is not interested in a two state

solution, it is interested in a one oppressive state solution. 

The settlements - - the Israeli settlements--they show that the Israelis lack good faith and have never wanted a peaceful two-state solution.

• Haha 1

question. if the palestinians, gazans and west bankers know that israel always disproportionately responds when attacked usually with overwhelming deadly force...

then why do they keep doing it???

:huh:

that their lives are made just an iota more bearable by some israeli fatalities says an awful lot about them and how misguided the secular globalist world is for siding with them and not standing on the side of civilization in the form of the united states of America and israel.

2 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

question. if the palestinians, gazans and west bankers know that israelis always disproportionately respond when attacked usually with overwhelming deadly force...

then why do they keep doing it???

Maybe because death is preferable to oppression. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

no...it's them 72 virgins!

:lol:

Image result for 72 virgins dating service

Related image

8 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

question. if the palestinians, gazans and west bankers know that israel always disproportionately responds when attacked usually with overwhelming deadly force...

then why do they keep doing it???***

:huh:

***I think they would have probably asked John Brown, Denmark Vesey and Nat Turner the same question.

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

Well can you imagine if the shoe was on the other foot and the Jews of Israel were kept like refugees for 70-odd years and not even allowed to protest?  No, I doubt you can.

Women often show up at protests.  It is supposed to be a way of keeping everyone safe.

Of course all groups should be allowed a peaceful protest and Israel has been known to NOT allow such peaceful protests: E.g. NOT allowing visas to Americans that wish to join a peaceful protest against Israel's apartheid policies,  or lobbying US politicians,  like that idiot Chuck Schumer, to make it a crime for an American to join an anti-Israel economic boycott.

BUT that isn't the case this time; Hamas leaders have made it clear they are NOT interested in a peaceful protest but instead breaching the barrier.     I just don't see how one can expect Israel to NOT use whatever force is necessary to prevent a breach.

Hey,  if I'm mixed up, I welcome clarity.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LawrenceA said:

But why doesn't Hamas just recognizes Israel's right to exist?   (which would cause even the USA to declassify them as terrorist organization and push Israel into a corner).

Because death is preferable to giving up on their quests to destroy Israel?    

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

"The director of the Israeli human rights organization B'Tselem said in a recent statement that Gaza residents, most of whom have "never had a chance to leave the small patch of land" have "lived their lives without any political rights, devoid of any hope for a reasonable future, totally subject to the decisions and policies of the Israeli government."

This forced incarceration is what the Palestinians are currently protesting.......

...the fact still remains that, as Human Rights Watch has documented, none of the Palestinians' efforts at self-defense "posed a grave threat to the well-protected soldiers," including the Molotov cocktails, as the UN observes.  There still has been "no evidence of any protester using firearms."

The reality is that well-fortified and protected snipers are shooting from hundreds of yards away, and it is unarmed protesters posing them no threat who are being gunned-down systematically......

http://www.truth-out.org/news/item/44486-the-massacre-in-gaza-a-deliberate-and-calculated-policy

• Thanks 3

6 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

west bank residents happily passed out candy to their kids to celebrate the 911 attack. maybe America is tired busting it's gut and bending over backwards for a buncha beserkers who murder and attack innocent people at every turn.

Apparently those West Bank residents agree with some American

pols that there should be no daylight visible between the U.S. and Israel.

6 hours ago, Princess of Tap said:

The settlements - - the Israeli settlements--they show that the Israelis lack good faith and have never wanted a peaceful two-state solution.

I don't think it was that way in the very beginning, but for the last twenty years or

so it's obvious that Israel is not interested in a two state solution.

The PLO and PA recognized Israel's right to exist. See where it got them--nowhere.

Harsh living conditions in Gaza fuel little-to-lose mentality-

"Palestinians have been protesting for weeks for the right to leave Gaza; in the last two days, tens of thousands have joined in. Under an 11-year blockade by Israel and Egypt, life there has become a painful struggle. Unemployment stands at 40 percent, with few prospects for the young, and most Gazans cannot afford a generator during lengthy power cuts. ............

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/harsh-living-conditions-in-gaza-fuel-little-to-lose-mentality

I don't think it was that way in the very beginning, but for the last twenty years or

so it's obvious that Israel is not interested in a two state solution.

The PLO and PA recognized Israel's right to exist. See where it got them--nowhere.

Got them a clean restroom. :P

d281e38750311af97e28c3b5ac1f8467.jpg

879d2686a97881a175561a53c64f8ba4.jpg