spence

zWithout to SFI & sll the others what asre yourv fasvs in the M.O.V.I.E.S?

2 posts in this topic

I previously posted ASFI rankings vs. yours, without regard to that & the *Oscars, what are your personal top 5-120 all-time favorite films, actors, actresses & drectors??? PLEASSE LIST YOUR OWN FAVS ICOMMIT ALL DSTUFF TO MY FILES TO KEEP TRACK) & also log all into my some odd 150 movie books

SO PLEASE CAST YOUR VOTES & NOT ESPECIALLY WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST EITHER

SORRY FOR MISSPELLINGS, I'M BY NO MEANS MNYSELF THESEDAYS

Sop I'll throw in the towel first to get it all started>

Films: *"The Godfather (l90l-90) Trilogy"-(non theatrical) 2 "Citizen Kane" 3. "Captains Courageous" 4 *"Casablanca" 5trh fav "Modern Times" 6. Dumbo" 7. "It's a Wonderful Life" 8. "The Searchers" 9. "Vertigo" 10th "The Quiet Man" (Runners-Up) "City Lights" & ":A Night at the 0pera" & "Treasure of  the Sierra Madre"

Actors: *Spencer Tracy 2nd *Frank Sinatra 3. *James Cagney 4th Steve McQueen & 5th favorite all-time *Charles Chaplin 

Actresses ever: Natalie Wood 2nd  Greta Garbo 3. *Kate Hepburn 4. Winona Ryder-(again, not the best) & 5th actresses *Meryl Streep-(our greatest living actress!) w/Stanwyck close behind

& Directors: *John Ford, 2. Hitch, 3 Howard Hawks 4. *0rson Welles & 5th fav this era *Woody Allen 

THANK YOU