Sign in to follow this  
scsu1975

support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme

42 posts in this topic

It means that you just preempted what I was about to post about.... 😉

Something appears to have changed with the forum software, that's causing the menu bar used to select the wider group of TCM forums to error. To get to the technical issues forum, I had to journey via google...

Yes, this is happening to me too...regardless of which browser I use (Google Chrome and Firefox).

I am also getting this error when I try to refresh the screen:

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 1.52.14 PM.png

26 minutes ago, TopBilled said:

Yes, this is happening to me too...regardless of which browser I use (Google Chrome and Firefox).

I am also getting this error when I try to refresh the screen:

Screen Shot 2018-05-21 at 1.52.14 PM.png

Same here

a bar comes up stating [[Template core/front/global/tcmTabBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If anyone knows what all this means I would appreciate any help possible.  Thank you.

I just looked under my bed and saw...

[[Template core/front/global/tcmTabBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

👺👻👽👾

This issue is in regard to an available system update; which will be performed shortly. 

Thank you for your patience. 

• Thanks 7

Black bar which reads..

[[Template core/front/global/tcmTabBar is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Snapshot.

blob.png.a2b1bd94f14135ed358240837d268263.png

5 hours ago, TCMModerator1 said:

This issue is in regard to an available system update; which will be performed shortly. 

Thank you for your patience. 

oh no....site gets buggier and more unstable with every one...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

after trying to search subject in OT section, this mess. popped up & I can no longer see search box...

10 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

after trying to search subject in OT section, this mess. popped up & I can no longer see search box...

anyone know WHAT it means & how to get rid of it??

:blink:

(it's there using FF or Google)

1 hour ago, mr6666 said:

anyone know WHAT it means & how to get rid of it??

:blink:

(it's there using FF or Google)

There's a thread about this down in the Problems section. A mod chimed in and said that there is a pending update to the software, and then the issue will be resolved.

• Thanks 1

Perhaps the upgrade will improve the search feature. Let's hope.

Amen.  Ever since the the revamp of the site the feature has been almost useless.

Yep, happening to me, too. I sent a PM this morning, and when I tried to get back on General Discussions I got that "community is unavailable" screen. I thought uh oh, I've been banned! I closed the window I was using and opened a new one, but I'm still getting that black bar message.

12 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

There's a thread about this down in the Problems section. A mod chimed in and said that there is a pending update to the software, and then the issue will be resolved.

thanks, but since this bar popped up, I can no longer get to any of the lower sections.

Was there any answer as to how to get rid of it??

:huh:

16 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

thanks, but since this bar popped up, I can no longer get to any of the lower sections.

Try using the back button on your browser to get back to the forums page, or just open the tcm site again. Do not click on "TCM Message Boards," because this will only get you back to the "upper sections." The "lower sections" are called the forums.

• Thanks 1

tried that, & closing and trying dif. browsers too

ran 'malware' scan as well & it says I'm okay

:(

-opened to TCM home page, got mess board thru THERE & at least got to see ALL forums again!

so thanks, folks :)

but that blasted black bar remains! :blink:

(but as was said, the damn search function was screwy anyway)

<_<

16 hours ago, shutoo said:

oh no....site gets buggier and more unstable with every one...

LOL. Glad I'm not alone..........

6 hours ago, scsu1975 said:

Try using the back button on your browser to get back to the forums page, or just open the tcm site again. Do not click on "TCM Message Boards," because this will only get you back to the "upper sections." The "lower sections" are called the forums.

I followed your instructions and it worked, except I clicked on "Message Boards" because  I couldn't see "Forums". But it worked!

Thank you.

Search box no longer shows up.

A message at the top of the page is saying:

How do I find this "AdminCP" ?