Sign in to follow this  
Moorman

Name your top 20 Westerns of All Time

20 posts in this topic

Here is a list i compiled sometime last year.  The only change i made is i entered " The Great Silence " into my list and it immediately became #1 on my list.  (disclaimers) I intentionally left off westerns made after 1970.  High Plains drifter, Unforgiven and a few others i really like). 

 

1. The Great Silence.  Just edges out OUTITW.   The rawness and the ending are what give it the edge.


2. Once Upon a Time in the West.  One of the all time best movies across any genre.

3. The Oxbow Incident.  Another masterpiece.  Subject matter keeps this movie low profile.

4. My Darling Clementine.  A movie i didn't particularly care about at first. Then i watched it a second time.  A masterpiece.

5. High Noon.  The simplicity of the plot. The tension. The cinematography.  The music.  My favorite Gary Cooper performance.

6. For A Few Dollars More.  Captain Mortimer. Indio.  My favorite of the 3 Eastwood sphagetti's made with Leone.


7. The Wild Bunch.  The realism of the action in this movie seperates it from every western ever made.

8.  3:10 to Yuma. (1957). My favorite performances from Van Heflin and Glenn Ford. A excellent plot and cinematography make this a masterpiece.

9. Red River.  The cattle drive. John Wayne. Walter Brennan. Montgomery Cliff. The cinematography.  Another masterpiece.

10. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance.  I love the different moral lessons touched upon in this movie. Great performances from Wayne, Stewart, Strode and Marvin. 

11. The Good, The Bad, The Ugly.  Great western. Great performances. Felt it was too long and had some implausible moments.

12. The Westerner.  Walter Brennan as a bad heavy was impressive in this one. I loved Cooper in this also. Great ending.

13. Stagecoach. A masterpiece. What else needs to be said?

14. Rawhide.  A greatly underrated western.  Probably the best western that shows how the old stagecoach stages worked.  My favorite Jack Elam western.  Very well done.

15. Death Rides a Horse.  This is the best non Leone sphagetti western i have seen thus far.  Its the closest to what he did. The tone and everything matched up. If Eastwood had played the part that John Phillip Law did, I'm certain this would have been considered a greater film than it already is.

16. The Gunfighter.  My favorite Gregory Peck film.  I love simple plots. Another great tension film. 

17. The Big Gundown.  I didn't particularly like Tuco in GBU, but if Eli Wallach had played Tomia's part ( I like Milan though), this one would have been a more well known western).

18. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid. If not for the 3rd wheel romance that i felt bogged the middle of the movie down, this could've been a top 10 western.

19. Ride the High Country.  I may be rating this lower on my list than i should. This is the ONLY Randolph Scott western i like. Joel McCrea was good here too.

20. The Big Country.  Peck, Ives, Connors, Heston. This was a epic western that was pretty good.

 

Honorable Mention:

The Fastest Gun Alive.  A plot very similar to The Gunfighter. A great western.


A Fist Full of Dollars.  Leone was learning with this one. Still a great movie.

Barquero.  This movie might need to be higher on my list.  One of Warren Oate's best films.  Reminds me of High Plains Drifter.

The Professionals.  This movie might need to be higher on  my list.

Winchester 73.  A very well done western.  One of the two westerns i like that Stewart made.

Gunman's walk. I liked this western. Another underrated one.

The Man from Laramie. Very good western by stewart.

Yellow Sky.  ( haven't finished watching this one, but it has signs of maybe pushing into my top 20).

Sabatha.  Take the Wild West West stuff out of this film and replace it with a more straight forward tone and this would've been a great Van Cleef film.

The Baron of Arizona.  Saw the last few scenes. I know this will be higher once i get to review the whole film.

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you seen Ride Lonesome? It's not perfect, but it's a Randolph Scott western with some merit.

 

Hmmm...I hadn't considered this. Here's my immediate list, in no order.

1. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - The best of Leone's trilogy.

2. Once Upon a Time in the West - Not as fun as the the earlier Leone I mentioned, but it's maybe the richest, and it's such a culmination of a whole tradition of Hollywood westerns that really got going strong, imo, with My Darling Clementine. 

3. The Searchers - What's there to say that hasn't been written? It's a masterpiece.

4. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - a powerful contrast to John Ford's look at the west in My Darling Clementine. Lee Marvin is also fantastic, as is about every actor in the movie.

5. High Noon - Interpreting it as a blacklisting commentary gets all the play, but I think it holds up more (though maybe not intentionally) as a Korean War commentary. 

6. Unforgiven - A revisionist western masterpiece. I like Pale Rider a lot too, but leaving it off probably. Fans of Logan should watch this.

7. Red River - either this or the searchers probably has John Wayne's best performance.

8. Rio Bravo - Both parts of the movie are incredibly strong. It's loose remake El Dorado is also good.

9. Tombstone - Just a very rewatchable and entertaining movie with a great cast and of course Val Kilmer is great.

10. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - maybe the greatest buddy movie of all time.

11. The Wild Bunch - Brutal, uncompromising and dark. Ride the High Country is a hugely underrated Peckpinah movie too, along with Bring me the Head of Alfredo Garcia, but this is probably still his best movie. And in many ways, a number of revisionist westerns are in the shadow of this film.

12. Ride the High Country - I don't think I could leave this off.

13. Devil's Doorway  - One of the most racially progressive westerns of the era. It's also quite sophisticated and thoughtful in its depiction of racism and how it's systemic. It's also brisk. I liked it's use of locations and some of the film noir lighting. A hugely underrated movie in Anthony Mann's filmography. It baffles me why this isn't more beloved.

14. Death Rides a Horse - I love Lee Van Cleef and this is probably my favorite major role for him in a non-Leone western. Day of Anger is also really good. I need to see Sabbatha.

15. Treasure of the Sierra Madre - I could see people maybe disputing this some for the genre, but anybody who disputes this is a great, fun movie...you're dead to me.

16. Hondo - An entertaining, if a bit problematic, cultural document. It's completely John Wayne. I thought about putting Hombre here, but that seemed too cute and this title came to mind instead.

17. The Naked Spur - An Anthony Mann standout, it's got some great psychological warfare gamesmanship, and Jimmy Stewart showing his dark side.

18. The Outlaw Josey Wales - A revisionist western that if 1976 wasn't such a strong movie year probably should've gotten the love that the more problematic Dances with Wolves got over 10 years later.

19. My Darling Clementine - I fought to keep it off maybe because I didn't want too much John Ford, but it's really impossible. It's incredibly poetic, in the best sense (like a lot of great Ford), and key to the genre's mythology. edit: but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention John Ford's underrated Wagon Master as well. I think I like Wagon Master better as movie, but the importance of Clementine to the genre is impossible to deny.

20. There Will Be Blood - Does this count? If it does, it's hard not to list, and probably list high if we're talking best movies.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, BrianBlake said:

Have you seen Ride Lonesome? It's not perfect, but it's a Randolph Scott western with some merit.

 

Hmmm...I hadn't considered this. Here's my immediate list, in no order.

1. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly - The best of Leone's trilogy.

2. Once Upon a Time in the West - Not as fun as the the earlier Leone I mentioned, but it's maybe the richest, and it's such a culmination of a whole tradition of Hollywood westerns that really got going strong, imo, with My Darling Clementine. 

3. The Searchers - What's there to say that hasn't been written? It's a masterpiece.

4. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance - a powerful contrast to John Ford's look at the west in My Darling Clementine. Lee Marvin is also fantastic, as is about every actor in the movie.

5. High Noon - Interpreting it as a blacklisting commentary gets all the play, but I think it holds up more (though maybe not intentionally) as a Korean War commentary. 

6. Unforgiven - A revisionist western masterpiece. I like Pale Rider a lot too, but leaving it off probably. Fans of Logan should watch this.

7. Red River - either this or the searchers probably has John Wayne's best performance.

8. Rio Bravo - Both parts of the movie are incredibly strong. It's loose remake El Dorado is also good.

9. Tombstone - Just a very rewatchable and entertaining movie with a great cast and of course Val Kilmer is great.

10. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid - maybe the greatest buddy movie of all time.

11. The Wild Bunch - Brutal, uncompromising and dark. Ride the High Country is a hugely underrated Peckpinah movie too, along with Bring me the Head of Alfredo Garcia, but this is probably still his best movie. And in many ways, a number of revisionist westerns are in the shadow of this film.

12. Ride the High Country - I don't think I could leave this off.

13. Devil's Doorway  - One of the most racially progressive westerns of the era. It's also quite sophisticated and thoughtful in its depiction of racism and how it's systemic. It's also brisk. I liked it's use of locations and some of the film noir lighting. A hugely underrated movie in Anthony Mann's filmography. It baffles me why this isn't more beloved.

14. Death Rides a Horse - I love Lee Van Cleef and this is probably my favorite major role for him in a non-Leone western. Day of Anger is also really good. I need to see Sabbatha.

15. Treasure of the Sierra Madre - I could see people maybe disputing this some for the genre, but anybody who disputes this is a great, fun movie...you're dead to me.

16. Hondo - An entertaining, if a bit problematic, cultural document. It's completely John Wayne. I thought about putting Hombre here, but that seemed too cute and this title came to mind instead.

17. The Naked Spur - An Anthony Mann standout, it's got some great psychological warfare gamesmanship, and Jimmy Stewart showing his dark side.

18. The Outlaw Josey Wales - A revisionist western that if 1976 wasn't such a strong movie year probably should've gotten the love that the more problematic Dances with Wolves got over 10 years later.

19. My Darling Clementine - I fought to keep it off maybe because I didn't want too much John Ford, but it's really impossible. It's incredibly poetic, in the best sense (like a lot of great Ford), and key to the genre's mythology. edit: but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention John Ford's underrated Wagon Master as well. I think I like Wagon Master better as movie, but the importance of Clementine to the genre is impossible to deny.

20. There Will Be Blood - Does this count? If it does, it's hard not to list, and probably list high if we're talking best movies.

Very good list. Rio Bravo, Devil's Doorway and The Naked Spur on the ones on your list that I have not seen and will take a look at.  I've seen Ride Lonesome.  Its the only one of the Randolph Scott westerns that i like.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's a previous thread where some of us listed our top 10. So I will repost that here:

1. THE GUNFIGHTER (1950)
2. THE SHOOTIST (1976)
3. YELLOW SKY (1948)
4. JOHNNY GUITAR (1954)
5. TRACK OF THE CAT (1954)
6. PURSUED (1947)
7. 3:10 TO YUMA (1957)
8. COLORADO TERRITORY (1949)
9. THE LONG RIDERS (1980)
10. BARQUERO (1970) and WELCOME TO HARD TIMES (1967) (tie)

Honorable mentions: SEVEN MEN FROM NOW (1956) and THE FURIES (1950). (Meaning these would be my 12th and 13th choices.)

If I had to add seven more:

14. BRIMSTONE (1949)
15. THE STAND AT APACHE RIVER (1953)
16. IN OLD CALIFORNIA (1942)
17. THE SECRET AT CONVICT LAKE (1951)
18. THE HORSE SOLDIERS (1959)
19. THE CHARGE AT FEATHER RIVER (1953)
20. CALIFORNIA (1947)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TopBilled said:

There's a previous thread where some of us listed our top 10. So I will repost that here:

1. THE GUNFIGHTER (1950)
2. THE SHOOTIST (1976)
3. YELLOW SKY (1948)
4. JOHNNY GUITAR (1954)
5. TRACK OF THE CAT (1954)
6. PURSUED (1947)
7. 3:10 TO YUMA (1957)
8. COLORADO TERRITORY (1949)
9. THE LONG RIDERS (1980)
10. BARQUERO (1970) and WELCOME TO HARD TIMES (1967) (tie)

Honorable mentions: SEVEN MEN FROM NOW (1956) and THE FURIES (1950). (Meaning these would be my 12th and 13th choices.)

If I had to add seven more:

14. BRIMSTONE (1949)
15. THE STAND AT APACHE RIVER (1953)
16. IN OLD CALIFORNIA (1942)
17. THE SECRET AT CONVICT LAKE (1951)
18. THE HORSE SOLDIERS (1959)
19. THE CHARGE AT FEATHER RIVER (1953)
20. CALIFORNIA (1947)

Barquero is a very underrated western in my opinion. Van cleef is good as usual but Warren Oates surprised me here. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Moorman said:

Barquero is a very underrated western in my opinion. Van cleef is good as usual but Warren Oates surprised me here. 

Yes plus we have Mariette Hartley, Forrest Tucker and Kerwin Mathews. It's an unusual but highly effective cast.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In no particular order:

 

1. Red River

2. The Oxbow Incident

3. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

4. 3:10 to Yuma

5. Stagecoach

6. High Noon

7. The Outlaw Josie Wales

8. Lonely Are the Brave

9. Rio Bravo

10. The Man From Laramie

11. Shane

12. Once Upon a Time in the West

13. Ride Lonesome

14. Ride the High Country

15. No Country for Old Men

16. Hud

17. Hombre

18. Tombstone

19. Blazing Saddles

20. Unforgiven

And for the Wildcard: 

21. The Searchers  vs. True Grit 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/4/2018 at 8:27 AM, Moorman said:

Very good list. Rio Bravo, Devil's Doorway and The Naked Spur on the ones on your list that I have not seen and will take a look at.  I've seen Ride Lonesome.  Its the only one of the Randolph Scott westerns that i like.

Love your list. I wanted to include The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly as well as  Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid  in mine and probably should have bumped Tombstone and Blazing Saddles but I wanted a little variety in presentation.  I also wanted to include There Will Be Blood.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2018 at 9:29 PM, TopBilled said:

There's a previous thread where some of us listed our top 10. So I will repost that here:

1. THE GUNFIGHTER (1950)
2. THE SHOOTIST (1976)
3. YELLOW SKY (1948)
4. JOHNNY GUITAR (1954)
5. TRACK OF THE CAT (1954)
6. PURSUED (1947)
7. 3:10 TO YUMA (1957)
8. COLORADO TERRITORY (1949)
9. THE LONG RIDERS (1980)
10. BARQUERO (1970) and WELCOME TO HARD TIMES (1967) (tie)

Honorable mentions: SEVEN MEN FROM NOW (1956) and THE FURIES (1950). (Meaning these would be my 12th and 13th choices.)

If I had to add seven more:

14. BRIMSTONE (1949)
15. THE STAND AT APACHE RIVER (1953)
16. IN OLD CALIFORNIA (1942)
17. THE SECRET AT CONVICT LAKE (1951)
18. THE HORSE SOLDIERS (1959)
19. THE CHARGE AT FEATHER RIVER (1953)
20. CALIFORNIA (1947)

I will use your list as a "Must See" list.  I am ashamed it admit I recognize about only five on your list.   Hello, Learning Opportunity! ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, MotherofZeus said:

I will use your list as a "Must See" list.  I am ashamed it admit I recognize about only five on your list.   Hello, Learning Opportunity! ?

But your list is very good too. I like your inclusion of HUD.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MotherofZeus said:

In no particular order:

 

1. Red River

2. The Oxbow Incident

3. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance

4. 3:10 to Yuma

5. Stagecoach

6. High Noon

7. The Outlaw Josie Wales

8. Lonely Are the Brave

9. Rio Bravo

10. The Man From Laramie

11. Shane

12. Once Upon a Time in the West

13. Ride Lonesome

14. Ride the High Country

15. No Country for Old Men

16. Hud

17. Hombre

18. Tombstone

19. Blazing Saddles

20. Unforgiven

And for the Wildcard: 

21. The Searchers  vs. True Grit 

 

Very good list.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MotherofZeus said:

Love your list. I wanted to include The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly as well as  Butch Cassidy & The Sundance Kid  in mine and probably should have bumped Tombstone and Blazing Saddles but I wanted a little variety in presentation.  I also wanted to include There Will Be Blood.  

You have a good list.  In my list i excluded films made after 1970. I was concentrating more on the classic westerns. If I included all westerns, my list would include High Plains Drifter, Unforgiven, Pale Rider, and what to me is another VASTLY underrated film, The Homesman directed by Tommy Lee Jones. If i included MODERN westerns, I would include No Country for Old Men and Hell or Highwater.  My honorable mention list would be huge, lol.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2018 at 9:29 PM, TopBilled said:

There's a previous thread where some of us listed our top 10. So I will repost that here:

1. THE GUNFIGHTER (1950)
2. THE SHOOTIST (1976)
3. YELLOW SKY (1948)
4. JOHNNY GUITAR (1954)
5. TRACK OF THE CAT (1954)
6. PURSUED (1947)
7. 3:10 TO YUMA (1957)
8. COLORADO TERRITORY (1949)
9. THE LONG RIDERS (1980)
10. BARQUERO (1970) and WELCOME TO HARD TIMES (1967) (tie)

Honorable mentions: SEVEN MEN FROM NOW (1956) and THE FURIES (1950). (Meaning these would be my 12th and 13th choices.)

If I had to add seven more:

14. BRIMSTONE (1949)
15. THE STAND AT APACHE RIVER (1953)
16. IN OLD CALIFORNIA (1942)
17. THE SECRET AT CONVICT LAKE (1951)
18. THE HORSE SOLDIERS (1959)
19. THE CHARGE AT FEATHER RIVER (1953)
20. CALIFORNIA (1947)

Pursued is another great film on your list that is underrated. It has great cinematography and a great plot that you couldn't wait to find out what was going on. Raoul Walsh did a FANTASTIC job here. A great film and I don't know why i left it off at least my honorable mention list.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top 20 Favorite Westerns    (pre-1970)

  1. Once Upon a Time in the West
  2. The Wild Bunch
  3. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
  4. The Magnificent Seven
  5. The Searchers
  6. Stagecoach
  7. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
  8. Red River
  9. Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
  10. The Professionals
  11. My Darling Clementine
  12. Rio Bravo
  13. High Noon
  14. Shane
  15. Ride the High Country
  16. Winchester '73
  17. Cat Ballou
  18. Django
  19. The Westerner
  20. 3:10 to Yuma (1957)

 

Top 20 Favorite Westerns  (1970 to present)

  1. Unforgiven
  2. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
  3. The Long Riders
  4. Little Big Man
  5. High Plains Drifter
  6. The Outlaw Josey Wales
  7. Tombstone
  8. 3:10 to Yuma (2007)
  9. Dead Man
  10. McCabe & Mrs. Miller
  11. Three Amigos
  12. Blazing Saddles
  13. The Proposition
  14. Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid
  15. Ravenous
  16. Pale Rider
  17. The Missouri Breaks
  18. Bone Tomahawk
  19. Appaloosa (2008)
  20. Jeremiah Johnson
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Top 20 Favorite Westerns    (pre-1970)

  1. Once Upon a Time in the West
  2. The Wild Bunch
  3. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
  4. The Magnificent Seven
  5. The Searchers
  6. Stagecoach
  7. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
  8. Red River
  9. Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
  10. The Professionals
  11. My Darling Clementine
  12. Rio Bravo
  13. High Noon
  14. Shane
  15. Ride the High Country
  16. Winchester '73
  17. Cat Ballou
  18. Django
  19. The Westerner
  20. 3:10 to Yuma (1957)

 

Top 20 Favorite Westerns  (1970 to present)

  1. Unforgiven
  2. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
  3. The Long Riders
  4. Little Big Man
  5. High Plains Drifter
  6. The Outlaw Josey Wales
  7. Tombstone
  8. 3:10 to Yuma (2007)
  9. Dead Man
  10. McCabe & Mrs. Miller
  11. Three Amigos
  12. Blazing Saddles
  13. The Proposition
  14. Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid
  15. Ravenous
  16. Pale Rider
  17. The Missouri Breaks
  18. Bone Tomahawk
  19. Appaloosa (2008)
  20. Jeremiah Johnson

Bone Tomahawk is a good film. Scary as you know what.  I gotta see Rio Bravo. On a side note, the remake of 3:10 to Yuma actually was a pretty good film also.  I think that a lot of people who love the original kinda don't like the fact it was remade.  It was pretty well done to be a remake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Moorman said:

Bone Tomahawk is a good film. Scary as you know what.  I gotta see Rio Bravo. On a side note, the remake of 3:10 to Yuma actually was a pretty good film also.  I think that a lot of people who love the original kinda don't like the fact it was remade.  It was pretty well done to be a remake.

BTW, your top choice of The Great Silence doesn't appear on my list, but it's because I haven't seen it, yet. I did pick up a copy on DVD recently, and will watch it soon.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

BTW, your top choice of The Great Silence doesn't appear on my list, but it's because I haven't seen it, yet. I did pick up a copy on DVD recently, and will watch it soon.

The Great Silence left me speechless. Film Movement bought the rights to the film and JUST released this month a Blu Ray and DVD that rivals the work that Criterion does.  The film also had its FIRST American premier this year after Film Movement bought the rights to it.  It originally opened 50 years ago in foreign markets but the original U.S. studio that had the rights to bring it over here refused.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't believe I haven't mentioned Bad Day at Blackrock.  Whats ironic is it WAS made before 1970 but has elements of the MODERN western.  It could fit right in with No Country for Old Men and Hell or Highwater.  Though not a classic western in that it doesn't cover the old west, its still a classic film.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, LawrenceA said:

Top 20 Favorite Westerns    (pre-1970)

  1. Once Upon a Time in the West
  2. The Wild Bunch
  3. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
  4. The Magnificent Seven
  5. The Searchers
  6. Stagecoach
  7. The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
  8. Red River
  9. Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid
  10. The Professionals
  11. My Darling Clementine
  12. Rio Bravo
  13. High Noon
  14. Shane
  15. Ride the High Country
  16. Winchester '73
  17. Cat Ballou
  18. Django
  19. The Westerner
  20. 3:10 to Yuma (1957)

 

Top 20 Favorite Westerns  (1970 to present)

  1. Unforgiven
  2. The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
  3. The Long Riders
  4. Little Big Man
  5. High Plains Drifter
  6. The Outlaw Josey Wales
  7. Tombstone
  8. 3:10 to Yuma (2007)
  9. Dead Man
  10. McCabe & Mrs. Miller
  11. Three Amigos
  12. Blazing Saddles
  13. The Proposition
  14. Pat Garrett & Billy the Kid
  15. Ravenous
  16. Pale Rider
  17. The Missouri Breaks
  18. Bone Tomahawk
  19. Appaloosa (2008)
  20. Jeremiah Johnson

I love Three Amigos. High Planes Drifter is masterful. Pale Rider also. 

giphy-tumblr.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ulzana's raid is another western made after 1970 that I like. Sometimes i come across a film that i think would make a good remake and this is one of them.  The film reminds me of Bone Tomahawk. The violence of the " indians" in both films is horrific. In both films the protaganist is tasked with hunting down the " indians" and the tension that insues in both films keeps you on edge.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us