Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

de niro's tony awards

35 posts in this topic

he insisted on making a joke of the broadcast by profaning against trump. okay, lets see him run.

naturally he got a standing ovation. America is through having elitist BS shoved down it's throat for decades and on November 8 2016 finally through the poison back in the faces of Hollywood the msm and nyc liberals.

so let de niro sound off.

it's just more proof that liberalism's clock finally got cleaned.

:D

• Like 1

On top of that ignominy, DeNiro when asked by James Lipton, that final question from the Bernard Pivot Questionnaire or whatever it is called list of ten, said the following down below, to the question that stated:

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"If there is a god, he has a lot of explaining to do."

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CaveGirl said:

On top of that ignominy, DeNiro when asked by James Lipton, that final question from the Bernard Pivot Questionnaire or whatever it is called list of ten, said the following down below, to the question that stated:

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

"If there is a god, he has a lot of explaining to do."

pathetic, ain't he? all his kind can do now is spew hate...

"do you think that's all they ever had, sir?" -uhura

"no...but that's all they have left." -kirk

-3rd year ep 'let that be your last battlefield'

• Like 1

If he actually wanted to express disappointment of Trump he should have taken the high road without swearing and vulgarity. Trump is an immature jerk but these actors and liberal elites should realize that he only got to power the way he did because of working class people who felt these elites were being condescending.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gershwin fan said:

come alongIf he actually wanted to express disappointment of Trump he should have taken the high road without swearing and vulgarity. Trump is an immature jerk but these actors and liberal elites should realize that he only got to power the way he did because of working class people who felt these elites were being condescending.

that's where it begins with condescension. it's like liberals saying to the rest of us that they hafta be because we're so dumb with our Judeo-Christian underpinnings...

well sir...

the chickens weren't roosted where jeremiah wright thought they were.

"rich fellas come along and they ain't no good and their kids come along and they ain't no good but we're the people that live. they can't lick us and they can't stamp us out because...we're the people!" -jane darwell, the grapes of wrath

The ratings for this show is down in the gutter since people already know it's all about politics. BTW this actor has made a lot of money off of guns and violence. Next year he can preach to us about the NRA.

4 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

The ratings for this show is down in the gutter since people already know it's all about politics. BTW this actor has made a lot of money off of guns and violence. Next year he can preach to us about the NRA.

indeed he has. hypocrite!

9 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

indeed he has. hypocrite!

DeNiro speaks out against guns and the NRA a lot, does he? I missed that. Or are you implying that everyone who dislikes Trump is part of some monolithic liberal group-mind that all believes and says the same thing?

• Like 1

The one time I don't watch the Tony Awards.

Refreshing comments--he got a pretty big standing ovation. And that's  not bad for an actor who didn't appear in anything on Broadway this year. LMREO

But I still like Al Pacino best in Godfather 2. LOL

3 hours ago, Gershwin fan said:

If he actually wanted to express disappointment of Trump he should have taken the high road without swearing and vulgarity. Trump is an immature jerk but these actors and liberal elites should realize that he only got to power the way he did because of working class people who felt these elites were being condescending.

trump is there because of an Antiquated electoral college system that should have gone out with slavery. And I'm sorry to say because of a Russian conspiracy against our electoral process to incite more  bigotry, racism, exclusion, and confusion than we already had in the system.

But when you leave it to The Beverly Hillbillies to pick a president, I guess this is what you get. Wee-doggies.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

that's where it begins with condescension. it's like liberals saying to the rest of us that they hafta be because we're so dumb with our Judeo-Christian underpinnings...

well sir...

the chickens weren't roosted where jeremiah wright thought they were.

"rich fellas come along and they ain't no good and their kids come along and they ain't no good but we're the people that live. they can't lick us and they can't stamp us out because...we're the people!" -jane darwell, the grapes of wrath

I don't think Jesus is a racist or is complimentary to neo-nazis.

21 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

so much ofDeNiro speaks out against guns and the NRA a lot, does he? I missed that. Or are you implying that everyone who dislikes Trump is part some monolithic liberal group-mind that all believes and says the same thing?

well why isn't he is more specific about what he doesn't like about trump?

I know it's not litter because when was the last time deniro volunteered to pick up all the stray discarded hypo needles in downtown Hollywood? I'll tell ya why he doan get specific. because most of these focking Hollywood phonies are well aware of their own Hollywood film legacies and what they allowed to appear in them without so much of a squawk from themselves.

so lets here the likes of geena davis and susan sarandon get on their soapboxes about gun violence in movies.

trump took a shot and hit his target the presidency so what is bugging de niro?

knowing that he never woulda had the chutzpah to do the same so he profanes his own inadequacies.

fock 'em.

:)

3 minutes ago, Princess of Tap said:

trump is there because of an Antiquated electoral college system that should have gone out with slavery. And I'm sorry to say because of a Russian conspiracy against our electoral process to incite more  bigotry, racism, exclusion, and confusion than we already had in the system.

But when you leave it to The Beverly Hillbillies to pick a president, I guess this is what you get. Wee-doggies.

I think abolishing the electoral college would be terrific....but the California democrats will never vote to de-importance-ize their own state so doan blame it on trump or the GOP. take it up with the egg-sucking democrats.

What a bizarre place for you right-winger loonies to vent about politics. As De Niro said, F**K TRUMP. He's not the first American to say it, and sure as hell won't be the last.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

well why isn't is more specific about what he doesn't like about trump?

I know it's not litter because when was the last time deniro volunteered to pick up all the stray discarded hypo needles in downtown Hollywood? I tell ya why he doan get specific. because most of these focking Hollywood phonies are well aware of their own Hollywood film legacies and what they allowed to appear in them without a squawk.

so lets here the likes of geena davis and susan sarandon get on their soapboxes about gun violence in movies.

trump took a sjhot and hit his target the presidency so what is bugging de niro?

knowing that he never woulda had the chutzpah to do the same so he profanes his own inadequacies.

fock 'em.

:)

I think you often forget that actors and actresses are citizens just like you and I. They may be famous but they still have the same constitutional rights as anybody else in other professions.

One actor gave his opinion and a lot of other actors and actresses agreed with it, so that's just called freedom of speech.

For years when trump was running around with all that birther nonsense, there were a lot of people who agreed with him in the United States. And that was called freedom of speech. I'm sure there were some actors like Jon Voight and James Wood who probably agreed with him. And they had their freedom of speech.

Just because you don't agree with someone you can't tell them they don't have the right to say what they think.

trump ran around with all that birther nonsense for years and everybody knew it was a lie. Yet he got on all those TV shows and was able to keep repeating all those racist lies about a siting president.

Life's a two-way street-- but if you do hit a oneway street, you better know which direction to go in. LOL

4 hours ago, CaveGirl said:

"*If there is a god, he has a lot of explaining to do."

*That Ricky Ricardo- type quote is so often used by many people that I know.

However,  I read that there was one other famous person who often said it as well-- Jackie Kennedy.

So maybe it's as common with the elites, as well as the ordinary work -a -day people like myself and my associates.

BTW-- Cave Girl, you certainly raised the level of "intellectualosity" by mentioning one of my favorites, Monsieur Bernard Pivot-- 

I used to watch his TV show in Paris years ago and I could actually understand some of it. LOL

Princess of Tap you're so clueless about politics- it's really embarrassing.

There's no right to protest while working a real job, the problem is too many people like you don't understand that.

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

This idea of that Trump supporters are offended by seeing rich celebrities using foul language onstage in front of other rich people seems belies truth that Trump is a rich celebrity who uses foul language in front of others.

And Trump supporters have no problem with the rich.

4 minutes ago, MovieMadness said:

Princess of Tap you're so clueless about politics- it's really embarrassing.

There's no right to protest while working a real job, the problem is too many people like you don't understand that.

The problem is too many people like you never have done it.

Get out and live--drive a car--work in politics--work at the polls--like I have--and maybe you'll see what the real world is all about.

Travis De Niro strikes again.

Listen, you *******, you screwheads. Here is a man who would not take it anymore.

A man who stood up against the scum, the *****, the dogs, the filth, the ****. Hey,

you talkin' to me.

Big deal, so Bobby thinks that Donny is an idiotic con man. So do a lot of people.

Hillary won the under $50,000 crowd by a rather large margin.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

I think you often forget that actors and actresses are citizens just like you and I. They may be famous but they still have the same constitutional rights as anybody else in other professions.

One actor gave his opinion and a lot of other actors and actresses agreed with it, so that's just called freedom of speech.

For years when trump was running around with all that birther nonsense, there were a lot of people who agreed with him in the United States. And that was called freedom of speech. I'm sure there were some actors like Jon Voight and James Wood who probably agreed with him. And they had their freedom of speech.

Just because you don't agree with someone you can't tell them they don't have the right to say what they think.

trump ran around with all that birther nonsense for years and everybody knew it was a lie. Yet he got on all those TV shows and was able to keep repeating all those racist lies about a siting president.

Life's a two-way street-- but if you do hit a oneway street, you better know which direction to go in. LOL

whoop-dee-doo! de niro got a lot of applause from his own fellow celeb choir.

hey!...a five year old child could do that.

so what is de niro and his fellow egg-sucking liberal celebs gonna pull when trump is re-elected?

a bourdain?

just about what we can expect with losers.

:lol:

you know I never liked 8 years of Obama but I didn't boil myself up inside with hatred and bile either.

what unhappy losers these celebs be considering all their money, cars, homes, yachts, etc.

to think a buncha rural bigoted hillbillies like us beat out the Hillary machine.

so how dumb are we and just how smart are the godless elite secularists that they blew by their own description 'the most important election in our lifetime'.

:lol: