Sign in to follow this  
kathywales2

where are the movies to watch this week?

6 posts in this topic

Sorry to put this question on here but I am trying without any luck to find the movies that are suggested we watch this week for Mad about musicals. Can anyone tell me where to find the list, I have found the list of all the movies showing what days but not the list of the ones suggested for this week. Or if you know would you be kind enough to post them here for me to see? 

I found the ones last week but for some reason can not find the ones for this week, I know strange indeed but this seems to be me this week lol. Thank you in advance, Kathy

Its a shame that Meet Me in St. Louis is being shown at 2:15am and is one of the recommended viewings.

I recommend it as well - its a personal favorite - and I’ve seen it dozens of times. Awesome Minnelli feature, but then what of his films wasn't awesome.

I live on Maui and got up at 4AM to watch For Me And My Gal (as its been a long time since I've seen it).  Alas! I made it through the first 15 minutes and fell back asleep. LOL  Woke up in time to see the Harvey Girls and actually made it all the way to the end of Good News!!