Sign in to follow this  
BlueMoods

Bedroom Scene in Best Foot Forward

8 posts in this topic

After Lucille Ball is busted and everybody ends up in Bud's room. If that wasn't taken from a Marx Brothers page, I don't know what would be. It was hilarious!

• Like 2

The scene where she keeps hiding in the closet? Definitely showed glimmers of the comedic master she became on I Love Lucy later on!!  I also got a few giggles at the very last scene with the big song - Bud's voice must have been dubbed because that big booming voice was a total mismatch for him!! 

• Haha 1

Yep, that's the one. The way more people kept coming into the room and each time someone new came in, the ones already there popped into a closet, until there were three or four people popping in and out of the closet, not to mention the drum that Nancy Walker's character had to get autographed by Lucille Ball. 

Years ago i saw A Night at the Opera and the only scene that has stayed with me all this time was the scene in a crowded tiny stateroom. I thought about it while I was watching the bedroom scene in Best Foot Forward (sorry for the goof in the topic title.)

24 minutes ago, TopBilled said:

BlueMoods--

I think you mean BEST (not FAST) FOOT FORWARD. Right?

I did, but unfortunately didn't see a way to edit the title, only the text of the post. I don't know what was up with me yesterday. One would think I had been drinking. Maybe if I had been my posts would have made more sense lol.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BlueMoods said:

I did, but unfortunately didn't see a way to edit the title, only the text of the post. I don't know what was up with me yesterday. One would think I had been drinking. Maybe if I had been my posts would have made more sense lol.

If you go to your original post in the thread, you will see the word Edit at the bottom. Click on that.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 11.55.30 AM.png

Then you will be able to edit the thread title. This is what it looks like on my breakdancing thread when I click Edit on the original post:

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 11.51.50 AM.png

If you click inside the rectangle you can make the necessary changes. Then you go back down to the bottom of the post and click Edit Topic.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 11.55.41 AM.png

3 hours ago, TopBilled said:

If you go to your original post in the thread, you will see the word Edit at the bottom. Click on that.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 11.55.30 AM.png

Then you will be able to edit the thread title. This is what it looks like on my breakdancing thread when I click Edit on the original post:

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 11.51.50 AM.png

If you click inside the rectangle you can make the necessary changes. Then you go back down to the bottom of the post and click Edit Topic.

Screen Shot 2018-06-14 at 11.55.41 AM.png

Thanks, I told you I was "drunk" yesterday! (Unfortunately not with alcohol). I'll just write it off to a "senior moment" that lasted all day long. :)

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BlueMoods said:

Thanks, I told you I was "drunk" yesterday! (Unfortunately not with alcohol). I'll just write it off to a "senior moment" that lasted all day long. :)

Glad to see you just edited the thread title. Great job!

• Thanks 1