Sign in to follow this  
cigarjoe

The WhoTF Cares Anymore Thread or....

17 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, darkblue said:

Is this thread just for bombs we're not caring about anymore?

Or are there other things we can post about not caring about?

I think his post is referencing the Trump Derangement Syndrome that is extremely common in this corner of these message boards. That's how I took it anyways. :unsure: 

47 minutes ago, Gershwin fan said:

I think his post is referencing the Trump Derangement Syndrome that is extremely common in this corner of these message boards. That's how I took it anyways. :unsure: 

Well, that'd fit, I guess.

Although, I kinda thought it had something to do with nuclear weapons (in the news recently under the heading "denuclearize").

I just asked because it wasn't totally clear - and there's a ton of other stuff I don't care about.

On 6/14/2018 at 6:40 AM, Gershwin fan said:

Pretty much this........

3 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

Pretty much this........

Gosh, joe - how can you not care about all these people being deranged by their unremitting hatred of the president?

Can't you see how they suffer, the poor dears?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, cigarjoe said:

The knife cuts both ways my friend. There's derangement on BOTH sides. 

So you don't care about politics anymore, no matter who it involves?

I can dig it.

You know one of the things I don't care about? I don't care how anyone feels about "manspreading" - you know, the natural tendency for a man's knees to be apart when he sits.

No matter how often I hear or read a complaint about it, I just can't seem to care about the issue.

4 hours ago, darkblue said:

You know one of the things I don't care about? I don't care how anyone feels about "manspreading" - you know, the natural tendency for a man's knees to be apart when he sits.

No matter how often I hear or read a complaint about it, I just can't seem to care about the issue.

Hey DB is this a joke post or something??...reason i ask is cuz i never heard of "manspreading"before...are there really knuckleheads out there who have a problem with the way we sit??...and what kind of weirdos are they anyhow??...is this some kind of emerging wimmins group with mental problems..do they have a name...and why do they care about how we sit anyway.What's their beef...it all sounds :nuts: to me.

1 hour ago, JR33928 said:

are there really knuckleheads out there who have a problem with the way we sit??

You don't keep up with what the feminists are ranting about from one day to another?

Good for you.

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, darkblue said:

You don/t keep up with what the feminists are ranting about from one day to another?

Good for you.

No DB i Never pay attention to what the feminists have to say about anything.

To me this thing about "manspreading" is the kissing cousin to the complaint about us guys taking our shirt off in public.The wimmin got real jealous over that one,demanding that us guys be Forced to keep our shirt on like the wimmin do,'course that demand never got anywhere.

I sometimes "manspread" so i can stretch the muscles in my inner thighs,Especially when i get a cramp in those muscles.Also,men don't stink the room up when we spread our legs...but wimmin...well,you know...nuff said about that.:P

41 minutes ago, JR33928 said:

No DB i Never pay attention to what the feminists have to say about anything.

To me this thing about "manspreading" is the kissing cousin to the complaint about us guys taking our shirt off in public.

The kind of spreading in the pictures posted by ham is pretty extreme.

But the truth is that the normal amount of distance between the legs when men sit is what feminists complain about.

Because women have the ability to keep there legs together more easily than men do (we're built quite differently in the pelvic region, ay), they don't understand that men can't keep their legs together in the same way for very long. We're not talking about comfort here, we're talking about actual discomfort.

Feminists drink male tears, though. The more discomfort they cause for us, the better they like it.

6 minutes ago, darkblue said:

The kind of spreading in the pictures posted by ham is pretty extreme.

But the truth is that the normal amount of distance between the legs when men sit is what feminists complain about.

Because women have the ability to keep there legs together more easily than men do (we're built quite differently in the pelvic region, ay), they don't understand that men can't keep their legs together in the same way for very long. We're not talking about comfort here, we're talking about actual discomfort.

Very true....wimmin probably don't take into account all the construction equipment we carry around,and the need to make room for it all,and i can understand their oversight since they aren't burdened with it and don't understand it.:huh: