spence

Is there still as citadel films of book series???

6 posts in this topic

Need anyone's input advice on this topic please rely either way I  just discussed this a wee-bit with TopBilled  Is there still what was once a famous book selling service called "THE CITADEL FILMS OF SERIES..." Is it still alive & kicking???   A few yrs back I called them & they had out of print "FILMS OF BOOKS"  Tp dste I was lucky enough over the yeas to get the oness on SPENCER TRASCY, CASGNEY, GABLE, HITCHCOCK, SINATRA, BOGART

AGAIN, YOUR A PRINCE ON HERE BUDDY!   Do you own any of those superb citadel series?

I have (6) to date

will check it out directly & fill you in

(P.S. Don't know if I filled fellow TCM-ITES in on this one, but I pd$ a very lg amount for what looked to be a tremendous pc f memorabilia from "B. EXCHANGE"  A *John Wayne Replica Pistol w/holster, badge & his images on it, WELL, I got it & it looks more like a damn toy!!!)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spence said:

AGAIN, YOUR A PRINCE ON HERE BUDDY!   Do you own any of those superb citadel series?

I have (6) to date

will check it out directly & fill you in

(P.S. Don't know if I filled fellow TCM-ITES in on this one, but I pd$ a very lg amount for what looked to be a tremendous pc f memorabilia from "B. EXCHANGE"  A *John Wayne Replica Pistol w/holster, badge & his images on it, WELL, I got it & it looks more like a damn toy!!!)

I do not own any of the Citadel series. I've never heard of B Exchange.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:23 PM, TopBilled said:

I couldn't find exactly what you mentioned Spence. However I did come across this great list:

https://www.shortlist.com/entertainment/films/40-best-film-adaptations/84766

THANX AGAIN PAL, but I;m in PARTICULAR & VERY, VERY UCH SO TRYING TO LOCATE THAT ONCE ALL OVER THE PLACE (CITADEL FILMS OF.... SERIES OF BOOKS???) RECAL THEM?  I own 6 to 7 to date & in the last ones they advertised as having a lot koire you could easily get, but yen they seemed to just go by em, bye for some reason?

CLOSEST I CAME TO ANY WAS A FEW YRS BACK & CALLING "HARVEST BOOKS" IN PHILLY & THEY STILL HAD SOME IN THAT SERIES.

Other than yourself, who else has heard of that CITADEL FILMS OF SERIES OF BOOKS & OR HARVEST BOOKS OUT OF PHILLY?   please assist?

Hopefully someone else will come along and assist you Spence.