Sign in to follow this  
mjphider

Robert Preston

2 posts in this topic

Has Robert Preston ever been a SOTM or a day in the August Summer Under the Stars?  After watching "The Music Man" last night on TCM, I looked up his filmography and never realized what a wonderful variety of movies in which he has starred.  I know your schedules are planned well in advance, but would like to to see Robert Preston as a SOTM or Summer Under the Stars feature performer. 

1 minute ago, mjphider said:

Has Robert Preston ever been a SOTM or a day in the August Summer Under the Stars?  After watching "The Music Man" last night on TCM, I looked up his filmography and never realized what a wonderful variety of movies in which he has starred.  I know your schedules are planned well in advance, but would like to to see Robert Preston as a SOTM or Summer Under the Stars feature performer. 

Welcome to the message boards. Robert Preston has never been Star of the Month or had a day in August (which would be perfect for him). I don't even think there's been a biography written about him. He's been unfairly neglected.

• Thanks 1