scsu1975

Lookalikes?

2,634 posts in this topic

>Hmm....Bernadette's picture vanished...wha happened?

I can still see her. Are you getting a little box in place of the photo?

I see...I see what's happened. I'm responding to one person, while clicking the wrong person's reply button.

Sorry 'bout the mix-up. Let me be clear here:

To Fred C. Dobbs: You could've kept the joke up. I wasn't insulted. And I'll be sure that when I'm answering you, I click the reply button to you. You've straightened me out, Fred.

To SCSU: "I think you two should get married ... by the way, do you look alike?"

Fred probably doesn't want to marry me. I'm a little too feisty with my mouth re movies. Besides, he wants great beauties like Hedy Lamarr to hold him around the waist while he rides her on the back of his chariot down the Ventura Highway. Personally, I'm waiting for Frank Grimes, but I have to wait on line behind MissGoddess and Bronxgirl. They fight like cats-and-dogs, but that spells love in cinematic terms.

No feud here. Hopefully all is cleared up.

Now back to the thread. By the by...Betty Field & Ann Sheridan sure DO look alike. This is a great thread.

No, there's no box. I still see Lana and Jean, but Bernadette is gone. Oh, well....

Bernadette peters always reminded me of Madeline Kahn a little. They could have been sisters, some people say she looks like Cyndi Lauper too or vice versa.

Something weird is happening: Bernadette is gone from my work computer, but she is still there on my home computer. Obviously something must be blocked on my work computer. Sorry for the confusion.

>Something weird is happening: Bernadette is gone from my work computer, but she is still there on my home computer.

She's still on my home computer.

Maybe your boss at work is trying to tell you to stop playing around on the internet and get back to work.

Could be, Fred, but it's a slow day here. I work at a university and we are between semesters.

>Bernadette is gone from my work computer, but she is still there on my home computer. Obviously something must be blocked on my work computer.

I had that same problem years ago with my homepage. At work, my photo showed up on the page, but at home, it did not. No one could figure out why. This went on for several months, at least. Eventually the situation resolved itself, but I don't recall how.

Thank you, Fred. I just found out that the university's internet policy blocked the photo because of "adult content." Thanks anyway.

I used to mix up William Powell and Clark Gable....when I was about five. I knew both of them from films my fam watched a lot "My Man Godfrey" and "It Happened One Night". Don't ask me how in the world I could of mixed them up...I don't know. But to me they were just guys with little mustaches.

I knew there were two different people and I knew their names, but I never could remember who was in which movie. :)

WilliamPowell.gif

gable_052.jpg