Cmmarion612

WHY CANT WE BUY ANOTHER SIZE SHIRT THAN SMALL!!??

6 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Cmmarion612 said:

Terrible we can’t buy any larger class shirts than small. What’s up with that??

I just checked. I believe other sizes are available. It defaults to small, but if you click other sizes, it should add that size to your checkout cart. Hope this helps. 

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Dr. Rich Edwards said:

I just checked. I believe other sizes are available. It defaults to small, but if you click other sizes, it should add that size to your checkout cart. Hope this helps. 

I searched the TCM shop, but I'm not seeing where this shirt is being offered Dr. Edwards.  Would you post the link please?   Thanks much! :) 

On 7/3/2018 at 3:56 PM, Dr. Rich Edwards said:

This is true! I bought two and chose Medium. Although that's not what my cart said, that's the size that arrived yesterday. And I must say, they are very nice shirts. 

The Musicals T-shirt is still available in all sizes, S M L XL and XXL, with a 25% discount. However, the “Musicals Boutique” seems to no longer exist. Just do a search for “musicals” in the TCM store and the shirt shows right up.